THE GREAT COLD DISTANCE | New Album Talk HERE.

My God! I just went to the site this morning and same thing as usual...I go now and what i see?? I can't beleive it!!! I am so happy right now!!!!!! The cover, the track lsit and the new single kick ass!!!!! Can't wait to hold the album and the single in my hand Again I know I won't be disapointed I Love You Katatonia :D

So happy. My lord. I wish it was more than a 17 second clip though.

Also, what happened to the logo?

My Twin... IT'S A GREAT SONG!
i will listen to it all night long..

if the other songs are like this one and have this kinda feeling inside.. then this album will be a masterpiece (like the others :) )

The artwork looks awesome! Looking forward to hearing the full album

Whos voice is that in the middle of the clip?

Yeah, damndest thing, I said the same thing to my friend and he told me it was 2:40 and is sending it now.

Stupid Internet.

goddamn it, i couldn't wait for the new album before, now i'm fucking dying! this album is gonna be is gonna be a great kick off for 2006, which does not look too promising for music

It,s so amazing how Katatonia can challenge their music while still being themselves and delivering awesome music! The sound is heavy the atmosphere dark and cold! Looks like their musique is more mature, more dunno i just love it!! I dunno ewhat happened to the logo but i think the new one suits better the cover and the music of the new album. Can't wait to hear the rest...Jonas voice is so good i'm listening to the song over and over again...

ive been checking the site everyday for over a month.... and its finally here. :Spin:

And im loving it.
The artwork looks awesome and the song is just as good.