The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Question to all folks living outside of UK/Canada/USA

Do comics and books in your country that are in english are too so damn expensive?
Im not a fan of translations, because it often ruins the mood and amtosphere, so I hunt for comic books and novels in english, but, for fuck sake, if the comics suggested price is 2.99$ and after converting conversy I have to pay 8 bucks or more then this is ridiculous. I understand the VAT, shipping but cmon, its cheaper for me to import every single piece by myself than buying it from the bookstore.
Wanted to buy me some Walking Dead and Silent Hill comics but nope, not gonna pay 45 bucks for 1 TD issue.

Magazines are usually very expensive if they are imported. Books are about the same price.

I feel like im the only person here that likes living in her country. Sure, some shitty stuff, but i feel like I kinda belong here. Id move to Greece though if given a chance, but Greece is almost the same as Serbia, just have beaches, nicer weather and ancient culture.

I feel like im the only person here that likes living in her country. Sure, some shitty stuff, but i feel like I kinda belong here. Id move to Greece though if given a chance, but Greece is almost the same as Serbia, just have beaches, nicer weather and ancient culture.

I like my country, it's home! Some things could be better sure but I would not want to live anywere else given the chance. :)

I know i would only be comfortable in a country when i am the king. But I feel like because of my actions the population would drop very quickly :lol: I guess I would at least feel better in Russia, prettier girls and good climate. In terms of climate I would feel pretty amazing in Scandinavia, but Finns would kill me and I wouldnt feel comfortable culturaly in Norway or Sweden. Only option left is Japan then because POKEMON

I like my country, it's home! Some things could be better sure but I would not want to live anywere else given the chance. :)

Same here, i know its not rly the best place on earth, but i love it. Ive moved way too much when i was a kid and i just wanna settle down on one place. Id like to live in some asian country but just for a few months, since ive allways loved asian culture.

Even when i travel abroad, i just get really nostalgic after a few days. Thats when i realized i love Greece, i just didnt get nostalgic. :lol:

I love Sweden, best country in da world in most aspects :) no country is perfect though ofc, and there are always stuff that's "greener on the other side"

Bai Piratebay :(

Never really liked torrent, used them only to download some disgusting things for the website I was moderating. When pirating I prefer buying transfer on websites that allow to me to download from sites like rapidshare, megaupload, k2c, or whatever is used now.

Same here, i know its not rly the best place on earth, but i love it. Ive moved way too much when i was a kid and i just wanna settle down on one place. Id like to live in some asian country but just for a few months, since ive allways loved asian culture.

Even when i travel abroad, i just get really nostalgic after a few days. Thats when i realized i love Greece, i just didnt get nostalgic. :lol:

I have lived almost all my life in a small town just north of Stockholm but my family really is from way up north in Sweden from a really small and god forsaken shithole of a town and almost all my relatives still live up there. I lived there for just a brief period as a child and I have almost no memory of the time when we lived there but I will still always think of that as home in a weird way...

I love Sweden, best country in da world in most aspects :) no country is perfect though ofc, and there are always stuff that's "greener on the other side"

Eru sån där rasist eller!? :(