The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Polish girls are well trained and its hard to silence them with a phallus, or even a fist, unless you are shitskinned and call her habibi :3

If your neighbours are being loud and obnoxious all night for a week straight I think being pissed is totally justified. Although I can't see the mighty Swedish method of writing a note fixing the problem unless you staple the note to a severed goat head and throw it through their window :lol:. In our old neighbourhood we had a neighbour right next to us that decided to have huge parties until 4-5am for a week straight between college semesters. I don't mean some simple party either, I mean there were cars parked all over the lawn and everything for lack of space in front of their house. Personally noise has never bothered me too much since I used to fall asleep to my parents blasting AC/DC when I was a kid twice a week, but my other neighbours were furious. Someone actually went out and slashed the tires on the home owner's two cars as revenge after repeated notes and calls to cops failed to work. Curiously enough after having to replace 8 tires the partying stopped.

If your neighbours are being loud and obnoxious all night for a week straight I think being pissed it totally justified. Although I can't see the mighty Swedish method of writing a note fixing the problem unless you staple the note to a severed goat head and throw it through their window :lol:. In our old neighbourhood we had a neighbour right next to us that decided to have huge parties until 4-5am for a week straight between college semesters. I don't mean some simple party either, I mean there were cars parked all over the lawn and everything for lack of space in front of their house. Personally noise has never bothered me too much since I used to fall asleep to my parents blasting AC/DC when I was a kid twice a week, but my other neighbours were furious. Someone actually went out and slashed the tires on the home owner's two cars as revenge after repeated notes and calls to cops failed to work. Curiously enough after having to replace 8 tires the partying stopped.

I do not think my neighbour has got a car sadly hence the brass knuckles...he just might reconsider having a party after replacing his face...

from very happy to wanting to hammer smashing face people in 3 hours. that's a record.

I like living in my country as well, I think living in Western/Northern Europe is about the most convenient/safe/prosperous place to live in the entire world. I live in Utrecht, which is a beautiful, old city, dating as far back as the Romans (archeological finds happen all the time). It's the most central big city in the country, so pretty much all places of need/interest are relatively nearby. The Netherlands is a very organised country, which has some drawbacks, but in general it's good.

I like living in my country as well, I think living in Western/Northern Europe is about the most convenient/safe/prosperous place to live in the entire world. I live in Utrecht, which is a beautiful, old city, dating as far back as the Romans (archeological finds happen all the time). It's the most central big city in the country, so pretty much all places of need/interest are relatively nearby. The Netherlands is a very organised country, which has some drawbacks, but in general it's good.

Too bad the weather sucks :)

But nice place indeed :wave:

:lol:

I hate Christmas, can't wait for this asinine holiday season to be over again.

this christmas will be only me and my old lady, so it will be good. i hate family time and gatherings. Looking forward for pizzas and beer.

Is it unusual to absolutely despise your own Human Resources department? HR is supposed to be a buffer between the corporation and the employees, something people can use to report and fix major workplace issues. Our HR department is all about fucking everyone over in order to serve themselves and the business. In every complaint I can think of if it is a complicated issue and does not somehow serve the business it gets ignored. Meanwhile they use small little things to make it look like they are actually doing their job.

I almost lost my job today because our HR department decided to say I was harassing someone (who is my friend) by putting a funny sticker on her after HR happened to walk by and see it. Keep in mind this is not exactly an upscale professional environment, it's a very casual type of atmosphere where people joke and act retarded pretty regularly. I printed a quick sticker with a picture of a dancing cartoon chicken and put it on her because I knew it would make her smile. You see maybe I'm weird but I like to make my friends laugh, especially when they are having a bad day so I come up with weird little things to keep things fun and amusing.

Our HR department decided without asking anyone about it that this was harassment and my friend was a victim, and that I needed to go under review. Meanwhile there is a guy that has blatantly sexually harassed 4 women (even cornering one in a room and trapping her) that has not received so much as a warning after multiple complaints. They came close to blaming the women (and yes is a female running HR). One of my female friends actually had to quit in tears because she knew our HR department would not help her against him and meanwhile I do something to make someone laugh and I almost lost my only source of income.

It's pretty pathetic when your own representatives at work dodge the serious cases and try to make up for it by throwing one of the nicest most respectful guys into the fire. I'm like the anti-bully, I would never harass somebody with malice and I get no joy from repeatedly hurting someone unless they very clearly crossed a line. I do nothing but try to help my fellow co-workers and although I butt heads with management on a regular basis (usually trying to stand up for others) I have a very good reputation among my co-workers.

This is fucked, I now have harassment of ALL THINGS on my work record while some creepy ass fuckhead can freely corner women and get away with it.

TL;DR - Facebook was too dangerous of a format for me to rant on.

Fuck everything. :mad:

Belac, even in Serbia a woman in that position can sue both a guy and a company for it, and it must be way more organized in Canadian land. Thats what i would do anyway.

Im doing a very important job rn making a pudding poke cake

Here is a bit to cheer you up
P8240038-300x225.jpg

that is fucked up, Caleb. But like Maja said, cant you sue them or something? Open a complain in court that the HR is harrasing you?