The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Why people feel huge need to post about their birthday on the internet?

Lol it was released on my birthday!
Please release it on xxx its my birthday!!!
Hi guys, its my birthday todsy!!!

WHO
THE
FUCK
CARES

Its not like im gonna wish you a happy birthday, only thing i can wish you in such circumstances is cancer or drowning in your own vomit.
Looks like its time for me to post shit under every world trade center video that LOL UNCLE OSAMA DID A GREAT SHOW DURING MY BIRTHDAY. I thought back then that it was beginning of a new world war. That would be pretty cool for a birthday.

Why people feel huge need to post about their birthday on the internet?

Lol it was released on my birthday!
Please release it on xxx its my birthday!!!
Hi guys, its my birthday todsy!!!

WHO
THE
FUCK
CARES

Its not like im gonna wish you a happy birthday, only thing i can wish you in such circumstances is cancer or drowning in your own vomit.
Looks like its time for me to post shit under every world trade center video that LOL UNCLE OSAMA DID A GREAT SHOW DURING MY BIRTHDAY. I thought back then that it was beginning of a new world war. That would be pretty cool for a birthday.

Is it your birthday?

On my birthday in 1993, the Nigerian Presidential Elections were happening.

Isn't that insane???

When I was opening a present that happened to be a Super-Soaker watergun, there were people voting in the desert that probably had no water!!! I'm certain it's a conspiracy.

Every single year on my birthday I age another year. I don't know how my body keeps track of the date. I even tried telling my belly it was 1998 and it still knew I was 29.

A band I love totally released an album I kinda like on my birthday a few years ago. It was so awesome, I think the universe was telling me that the band appreciates me and dedicated the album to me. It was probably the most amazing day that week,

One year work got called off on my birthday, I'm pretty sure the CEO knew I wanted to drink and set up an elaborate plan to get us audited that day. I drank about 26 beers. Co-incidentally it was beer day.

In 55 days something really awesome is going to happen, I can't wait to tell all of you how the stars aligned so this event could match up with the day I shot out of a vagina.