The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Sarcasm :). I know exactly why. Well at least on occasion my drinking and typing adventures make me smile the next day.

Ermagerd Bludberthz and Gojiraz? How did Bloodbath sound with Nick on vocals? I saw a live video a while back but the sound was too crappy to hear anything.

Sarcasm :). I know exactly why. Well at least on occasion my drinking and typing adventures make me smile the next day.

Ermagerd Bludberthz and Gojiraz? How did Bloodbath sound with Nick on vocals? I saw a live video a while back but the sound was too crappy to hear anything.

Well here's a video they put on their Facebook with pretty great audio. Very representative of how they sounded on Copenhell, the video is from the day before yesterday. As for the concert and how Nick sounded, it was alright but I felt like he lacked power if that makes sense. 8/10 show :)

Last edited by a moderator:
People outside of us changing their profile pictures to rainbows on facebook give me cancer. Attention whoring at its finest. Hey, look at me! Im so tolerant!

I am currently in the middle of dying and I am going to keep dying :(

qR6KDN1.jpg

Im trying to derank in csgo, but ofc when i want to lose I can feed on purpose and literally deliver weapon to enemies and my team still somehow manages to win.

And now im to blame. 1st, pistol round and to make it harder for me i was blasting some music in the background so i didnt hear the game very well. I wanted to rush main on cache and... Well, i forgot i had to suck.

fuck me

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe I missed this show with Abbath and King :kickass:

Setlist:
01. Warriors (I cover)
02. Battalions (I cover)
03. Fenrir Hunts (new song)
04. One By One (IMMORTAL cover)
05. Tyrants (IMMORTAL cover)
06. Cursed We Are (I cover)
07. In My Kingdom Cold (IMMORTAL cover)
08. Hordes To War (IMMORTAL cover)
09. Withstand The Fall Of Time (IMMORTAL cover)

:cry:

Met with bunch of people to play some cards, we were talking about future, robots, AI and stuff so i proposed to folks "Lets go see new terminator" and one bitch answered "I have a boyfriend".

Bitch, you are ugly, i dont care if you have a boyfriend i just invited you (and 3 other people) to a movie not a gangbang. Whore. Shit like that gets me real mad.

Wanted to record some mgs cover, but cant find a box big enough for me to fit and I almost stabbed myself in the eye with a string. I mean that would add to the realism but I like having both eyes so far.