The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Well, I raged pretty hard after lost csgo game and was mauling my desk, but i didnt expect to kill so many ching chongs :/

Im sorry China.

Either you lied or I have bad info. My source states that only few hundred got wounded. There's not a single word about 7 thousand dead.

I just looked it up too, not sure where you get that number. Unless you mean there are so many Chinese that 7000 die per minute or something.

I'm pretty sure that was a Godzilla fight. Okay I shouldn't be joking, that's actually pretty crazy. Must have been a lot of explosive material to send a sonic boom that far, that fast. Lots of shattered windows.

Yeah I got that wrong completely. Someone did some shitty math from population density in the city and estimated the number from their ass.

I lold so hard.

And that was racist lmao, inb4 they start counting the deaths in china like 1000 square foot worth of ching chongs died in an explosion

I'm pretty sure that was a Godzilla fight. Okay I shouldn't be joking, that's actually pretty crazy. Must have been a lot of explosive material to send a sonic boom that far, that fast. Lots of shattered windows.

Yeah, it's insane. China Earthquake Administration say that it's equal to 21 tonnes of TNT

Yeah like 3 months ago I think. Considering Amon Amarth has had a rock solid lineup for over 15 years it was pretty surprising news. Not a lot of metal bands keep a lineup going that long these days.

Old fucking people. There was a funeral in my family so some relatives came from frawy away and decided (yes, they decided) that they will sleep over for the night. Ar first I was like, whatever.

It's 4:45 fucking AM and they act like fucking elephants, banging doors, dropping shit, talking louder than apes. If i wasnt so tired i'd go full breivik.

So apparently its European Union's fault that Syrian refugees are dying and drowning. Leftists are getting out of control, soon they will start blaming normal people for the sun scorching african soil casuing them to lose crops and water.

Its good to live in a shitty, poor country, but it has its upsides, only small percentages of those... refugees are transfered to us. Hell, if they wont to assimilate and work, fine. But when those douchebags start saying shit like "I imagines Europe to be better" "Where is my money and food?" "If i know that Europe sucks i would never leave Syria".

Well, then fucking stay in your shithole, thank you, nobody wants you here anyways. Fucking crybabies wanted to be treated like princess FUCK IM MAD