The happy thread

I'm uncle Thortyir since this afternoon! My sister brought her baby to this damn life today @ 3PM! She's called "Lou" and she's a tiny baby girl... :)

I'll come back to my quiet area tommorrow (120 kms from here in Brussels) to say hello and bring some presents to the child and her parents! I'm happy as f***! :):):)

Yep, that's why I'm so happy! My sister is younger than I, she's only 21 years old but she already lives with her boyfriend who is a very kind 23 years old guy... They wanted this child for almost 2 years now...
For me part, I'm 24, but I'm not ready AT ALL to have a child for the moment... at least I have a new cat... ;)
Anyway, Thanks Susie, I knew you would post something nice about that... :)

marginalé said:
if you say so, it will be done,
so i send you a mail as soon as i heared something from Horney Moses
Héhé, thanks mate, I was just taking the piss... ;)
Anyway, I'll be there at the breaklose gig next week, fuck X-mass in Antwerp, I'll be in Tilburg on sunday to see Aborted & Scarve (and the other bands like Nile, Misery index, Deicide, Dew-scented), which are added to the bill there...

Thortyir said:
Héhé, thanks mate, I was just taking the piss... ;)
Anyway, I'll be there at the breaklose gig next week, fuck X-mass in Antwerp, I'll be in Tilburg on sunday to see Aborted & Scarve (and the other bands like Nile, Misery index, Deicide, Dew-scented), which are added to the bill there...

OK, nice one, you happy person
:D

i won't be the one to "make" it. :lol: nah, i ment the responsibilities and all. if you're gonna have a kid you need to set your prioroties straight like.