The happy thread

Just didn't figure out that we were so many Belgians 'round here... Let's have a beer to celebrate!

...and of course congratulations Thortyir

OliFant said:
Just didn't figure out that we were so many Belgians 'round here... Let's have a beer to celebrate!

...and of course congratulations Thortyir

Will you be at the gig Olifant ?

And Quentin, I forgot to congratule you mate ! CHEERS !

Héhé, thank you all! I'm just back from me area, and all I can say is that I was blown away by this cute little baby :) ... It seems so strange to me that my parents are now grandmother et grandfather, t's my little sister FFS! ;)

I don't know yet if I'll be at the Biebob gig, my girlfriend will be skiing at that time and I think she would kill me if I went without her... ;-) Maybe one of the German shows, not sure yet...
I live in Liège, but I'm spending my internship in Brussels and have lots of friends here. So both Liège and Brussels! ;-)

OliFant said:
I don't know yet if I'll be at the Biebob gig, my girlfriend will be skiing at that time and I think she would kill me if I went without her... ;-) Maybe one of the German shows, not sure yet...
I live in Liège, but I'm spending my internship in Brussels and have lots of friends here. So both Liège and Brussels! ;-)
Bienvenue au 2ème Wallon du forum! :)
Moi je viens des Ardennes namuroises, mais je suis à Bruxelles pour le boulot... :erk:

I'm listening to a Relapse records sample (feat. bands like Exhumed, Nasum, Anata, Nile, Dying fetus, Red harvest, Cephalic carnage, Dillinger escape plan, etc...) while having some nice glasses of Jack Daniels... :)