the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ender Rises said:
I doubt it. Out of everyone on the board, I hate you most of all. You couldn't pay me enough to spend a moment in you company. You're an asshole, pure and simple. You piss me off more than everyone else here combined. The only person I can compare you to in my real life is Carlos Salinas, and that is an insult of the very highest caliber.

You still hate me because you were an utter faggot when you came here and I yelled at you a couple times? :lol:

I don't even know what you're talking about. And don't judge me by the way that I act in GMD. That's like judging a holocaust victim by the way he acts in an interview with a nazi.

Necuratul said:
HE'S A FUCKING TROLL EVERYTHING HE DOES IS TO GET YOU TO BELIEVE THINGS AND TO PISS YOU OFF YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

i actually do think my sig is cute

i dont see why that is any worse than thinking the metal aesthetic of shitty drawings of forests, skulls, corpses, and random other "dark" miscellany is cool

in fact it's pretty much superior given that my aesthetic tastes arent bound up in a pathetic attempt to affirm ones masculinity, "metalness" and acceptance into a stupid scene full of losers

Zephyrus said:
Grow some balls, Ender. Don't come here expecting everyone to be nice and respectable of everyone's opinions.

It's a rarity if anyone shows any respect at all.

But who cares?

Spectacular Views said:

i dont see why that is any worse than thinking the metal aesthetic of shitty drawings of forests, skulls, corpses, and random other "dark" miscellany is cool

in fact it's pretty much superior given that my aesthetic tastes arent bound up in a pathetic attempt to affirm ones masculinity, "metalness" and acceptance into a stupid scene full of losers

look faggot i never said that i don't agree with you on a lot of things but you're still a pissant troll

Necuratul said:
look faggot i never said that i don't agree with you on a lot of things but you're still a pissant troll

lol i quoted you but only the first line of my post was really directed at you

as for trolling well lets say its a contentious issue

I think you need to stop putting your dick between your legs and staring at yourself in the mirror all day claiming to be a woman. Once you solve that problem you may return to GMD. Until then...PEACE.

Krigloch the Incredible Bulk said:
no.

DSC00108.jpg

Your nipples are though. *wink*

edit:For clarity, I mean your nipples are bigger than my nipples, not bigger than my breasts, lol.

Spectacular Views said:

Why so you mention aesthetic in every argument you get in? Get off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.