the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate people who don't pass judgement on things they don't have the slightlest clue about.

The Greys said:
I hate people who don't pass judgement on things they don't have the slightlest clue about.

o_rly.jpg

Ender Rises said:
I hate high school drama. People act like their girlfriends are going to last them forever and they are willing to lose their best friend for them... fucking dumbass. Fuck high school relationships, fuck high school, and I cannot wait to get into college.
Thankfully I've managed to avoid almost all of this. I see it happen to so many people though.

I hate it when my cat jumps onto my desk and walks back and forth in front of the monitor. I keep having to pick her up and throw her across the room onto my bed.

I agree. Simple acoustic guitars always good.

You might be able to pull a one hit wonder on MTV. MTV is always cool, what is on MTV is always cool. I could sing a song about something really sentimental and strum.

anybody remember the O RLY owl thread, or specifically the non-O RLY owl thread that ended up becoming the O RLY owl thread for like a week back when those fucking owls were awl teh rayje... i think that happened, right?

...could also be acid residue inventing history again...

"To understand everything is to forgive everything"

"There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills."

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that something agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

"Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without."

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”

- Prince Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.

peace and wellness to all... except for fucking Lebron James. i hate Lebron.

i hate ^ this guy....lol
i hate racists people no matter what race they are
i hate people who destroy other peeps shit cause they think its cool
i hate hippie chicks
i hate my daughters boyfriend
i hate drunks
i hate those rich kids who try to kill themselves cause they have everything handed to them and they think their lives are rough.
i hate MTV
i hate Osama Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.