the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the Lord forum then, this shit goes on all the time and the metal girls love helping out the metal guys with there hair, omg lol roflz so good.

Theres an official hear care thread over there...

I still love those guys though, you should post over there, full of top Aussies :headbang:

I visit sometimes, there all into the power metal scene so i don't bother posting there much, and it's Lords forum and i hardly know/like them so yeah.... haha.

I seen dungeon live at Megadeth and it was awesome, but i can't seem to find that greatness in there studio recordings.

Anyway i'm a melbourne man, even though i live 4 hours from it haha. I will repost in my Deicide roll call thread once december comes around :kickass: :headbang:

I visit sometimes, there all into the power metal scene so i don't bother posting there much, and it's Lords forum and i hardly know/like them so yeah.... haha.

I seen dungeon live at Megadeth and it was awesome, but i can't seem to find that greatness in there studio recordings.

Anyway i'm a melbourne man, even though i live 4 hours from it haha. I will repost in my Deicide roll call thread once december comes around :kickass: :headbang:

I dont like power metal, or Lord a great deal, but most of the talk around there isnt about either of those things :kickass:

Yeah true, must be the weak personality that goes with liking power metal that i'm also not drawn to so much haha, they seem all nice but it scares me.

haha, nah they are all cool over there, post there, and in the Maiden Downunder forum, that is the best of the lot :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.