the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this forum being so heavy moderated,Nearly every post I have made yesterday has been deleted :mad:

It was Deron, then. :p

I agree, but he shouldn't have locked the sports thread.

I do hope you understand that it's my duty to close threads that are blatantly off-topic and that are created during my time as moderator.

I hate these dumb icons under every post.

Yeah what the fuck? I don't even know what these do.

I know del.icious is one of those online bookmark things.

Never heard of the rest. Digg seems to be something like Metafilter or something. Anyway, I think this stuff should probably be optional or something. Having these icons all over the place when you don't use those things is kind of an eye sore. Plus I can't imagine anyone using *all* of those. Would make more sense to just let people turn on whichever ones they want.

I do hope you understand that it's my duty to close threads that are blatantly off-topic and that are created during my time as moderator.

I think that off-topic threads are fine, espcecially here with such a high influx of people coming in and out. We should have an official off topic thread along with the hate and love threads.

I was negative repped for not being liked. I said how the max file siz for avatars was too low imo, and somebody neg repped me saying "yes it is."

followed by

"you piece of shit"

:Smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.