the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only hold a convo or look some into the eyes for a good ammount of time if drunk.

If I had a girlfriend I would be fucked. Imagine going out to eat with someone at restaurant for 45 minutes talking or meeting someones parents alone. What would you say... you play guitar and work sometimes making 8 dollars an hour and like metal. They would probably think i'm a degenerate hippie or something.

:zombie:

I screwed myself. Now I really have to be in a band and make it just to say i was in a band.

"hi i play guitar, and listen to satan's favorite music...metal...my current job is to find a job." :kickass: <-----then you gotta do something like that but with a viking style flagon

great way to get a girls parents to like you :lol:

cookiecutter said:
I hate parents who let their 6 year old kids have ratails. A ratail is the only hairstyle to rival the mullet in white trashery

god yes its fucking despicable, at least with adults you know they chose to have that awful haircut by themselves, but making your kids get a haircut like that should count as child abuse >>

ender7227 said:
bettiepage8zj.jpg

PWNS all.

Yes she does... however I thought we were talking about women who are currently hot...

The Greys said:
I can only hold a convo or look some into the eyes for a good ammount of time if drunk.

If I had a girlfriend I would be fucked. Imagine going out to eat with someone at restaurant for 45 minutes talking or meeting someones parents alone. What would you say... you play guitar and work sometimes making 8 dollars an hour and like metal. They would probably think i'm a degenerate hippie or something.

:zombie:

I screwed myself. Now I really have to be in a band and make it just to say i was in a band.
Mate,

If you don't mind me saying, you need to get some self respect and ixnay on the self-loathing.

Stop putting yourself down all the time, there are plenty of other people that will do that for you. Before I lapse into Tim Robbins self-help speak, toughen up buddy. You think John Wayne had long conversations? No. He got ass drunk, beat up wimps and rode off with the chicks slung over the back of his horse.

Women everywhere, no matter how thy might deny it, prefer John Wayne over Leonardo De Fucking Caprio.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Carcassian said:
Mate,

If you don't mind me saying, you need to get some self respect and ixnay on the self-loathing.

Stop putting yourself down all the time, there are plenty of other people that will do that for you. Before I lapse into Tim Robbins self-help speak, toughen up buddy. You think John Wayne had long conversations? No. He got ass drunk, beat up wimps and rode off with the chicks slung over the back of his horse.

Women everywhere, no matter how thy might deny it, prefer John Wayne over Leonardo De Fucking Caprio.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

You right.

Status
Not open for further replies.