the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't you just not drink it?
Just throwing it out there.

That's some blue-sky thinking right there skippy!

Just got into Ginger Tea. I feel like a bit of an earth hugging hippy, but fuck that shit is good for my guts. It tastes real good hot AND cold - a marvel of modern science.

I hate people that go around bashing people for the way they look or what they wear or what they listen to i mean for fuck sake y cant we all just be like me and not give a fuck in stupid trival bullshit like that whats the point you bash them it aint gonna stop them from doing what they are doin fuck off grow some balls and live your own life stop trying to rule other peoples!!!!!!

I hate people that go around bashing people for the way they look or what they wear or what they listen to i mean for fuck sake y cant we all just be like me and not give a fuck in stupid trival bullshit like that whats the point you bash them it aint gonna stop them from doing what they are doin fuck off grow some balls and live your own life stop trying to rule other peoples!!!!!!

I hate people that post like this.

When reading this, the phrase "Beating a dead horse and fucking it raw" comes to mind.

Interesting... I would like to subscribe to your news letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.