The Heaviest Fucking Metal Band

In terms of pure extremity, yes, wormed own all other bands

Scott Evil, pig destroyer don't have a bassist

Well, thanks a lot fuckhead. All it took was for you to keep your fucking mouth shut, and littledave would have come out with some pearl of wisdom like, "Oh yeah, he's an awesome bassist". But no, you had to say this shit and fucking ruin it.

Yeah, what a great joke that woulda been eh? What was I thinking? Ruining an awesome gag like that, I mean really, what a fool I was.

Well, thanks a lot fuckhead. All it took was for you to keep your fucking mouth shut, and littledave would have come out with some pearl of wisdom like, "Oh yeah, he's an awesome bassist". But no, you had to say this shit and fucking ruin it.

Man, I hate to break it to you but any half-wit with an iota of a braincell could see you were baiting him.

The guitar sound on Master of Reality,Vol. 4, and Sabatage sounds pretty heavy for the time and even in today where a lot of guitarists can't even acheive decent heavy tone without sounding like they run cheap distortion out of some weak amp. Sabbath are like hippies that actually focused on riffs rythmn and songs instead of sounding like every other wanker band that sounds like they have been tripping on acid for 3 weeks straight. I do not think tony iommi gave a shit about anything else that was going on or wanted to even be some guitar god that can solo until the cows come home, he's just as capable as anyone but chooses to focus on rythmn and structure over lead playing(which is mainly what bands of the 70's,etc focus on). I hate bands that put lead player over everything. Tony focuses on basic chords and achieves alot.

The guitar sound on Master of Reality,Vol. 4, and Sabatage sounds pretty heavy for the time and even in today where a lot of guitarists can't even acheive decent heavy tone without sounding like they run cheap distortion out of some weak amp. Sabbath are like hippies that actually focused on riffs rythmn and songs instead of sounding like every other wanker band that sounds like they have been tripping on acid for 3 weeks straight. I do not think tony iommi gave a shit about anything else that was going on or wanted to even be some guitar god that can solo until the cows come home, he's just as capable as anyone but chooses to focus on rythmn and structure over lead playing(which is mainly what bands of the 70's,etc focus on). I hate bands that put lead player over everything. Tony focuses on basic chords and achieves alot.

His leads aren't bad either don't you think? :loco:

Good to see someone shares my views on Sabbath's heaviness at least a bit! 99% of guitar tones I hear coming out of my speakers have nothing on those classic screamin' tubes!

I think that's the first time I've ever seen The Greys use the phrase "til the cows come home."

Krisiun is also fucking brutal. They make one of the most brutal solos. Assasination is good but far away from Black Force Domain brutality.

Reactions: Demilich

You are just a little bundle of joy, now arent you?