The horror interview

I actually heard a similar thing on the radio. They played Lazarus and the gay radio guy actually said "that's the great new single from the up and coming band Porcupine Tree." He then went on to compare them with Keane. Motherfucker.

Well, actually PT are kind of 'up and coming'.
Would've been something different if he said 'newcomers' though.

I find it amusing how some people claim to be a 'fan' of a band, and yet have no idea that band has any albums out pre-mtv. Case in point: Tool. Nobody knows Undertow is just as great as Aenima. :Smug:

MTV news (by some random chick): And in other great news, the new and rising nu-metal band called opeth has just released theyre debut album called "the baying of the... (stutters a while and continues story as if she finished the sentence).

then Mikael walks in and bitchslaps her

I don't know about the states, but even tough I love Tool, the song Schism got so much airplay, even now I get sick just for listening to it.

They do have some very cool vids. I think Opeth should take they guy who did the vids for theirs :Spin:

Brains for breakfast said:
They do have some very cool vids. I think Opeth should take they guy who did the vids for theirs :Spin:

Adam Jones did the videos, he also PLAYS in Tool, so I doubt Opeth would 'take' him... besides, I don't believe the style would suit Opeth's music.