The Horror Movie thread

Since this thread has been restored I shall give it a ramble I just saw House of 1,000 Corpses and have gotten about half way through The Devil's Rejects. I have to say that the first time I saw House of 1000 corpses I found it lame and didn't even finish it, but this second time I really liked it. Dr.Satan was fucking awesome looking, I keep hoping to see "it" return but I doubt it will given the more serious tone of Devil's Rejects.

I assume most people here have seen one or the other, and people's opinions seem to be split about these movies.

I didnt like 1,000 Corpses at all. Was just weird.

Since this thread has been restored I shall give it a ramble I just saw House of 1,000 Corpses and have gotten about half way through The Devil's Rejects. I have to say that the first time I saw House of 1000 corpses I found it lame and didn't even finish it, but this second time I really liked it. Dr.Satan was fucking awesome looking, I keep hoping to see "it" return but I doubt it will given the more serious tone of Devil's Rejects.

I assume most people here have seen one or the other, and people's opinions seem to be split about these movies.

I actually love both of those movies. I think those were the last 2 things that Rob Zombie did that I respected. He really did the shlock horror thing well and he paida lot of respect to old classic movies. Sid Haig and Ken Foree being in those movies shows that he wasn't trying to just get the latest, hottest actors.

Now, I could pretty much go the rest of my life without hearing of Rob Zombie ever again...I think he's lost his way. But for a time he did a couple entertaining horror flicks and a couple decent albums of music.

guys, I read somewhere that the movie "A Serbian Film" was one of the most disturbing movies the cinema has ever seen... I'll link some info about it in case someone wants to see it, I think I'll check it out soon :p

Trailer

Flyer
a-serbian-film.jpg

Imdb
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1273235/

Last edited by a moderator:
you're disgusted?! queer... cut off your dick nao and shove it up yer vagina please :) necrophiliahorror... this is the horror movie thread, wtf are jew doin' here then?

Watched The Human Centipede the other day, it wasn't as disgusting as I expected. Ok yeah, the idea of what the victims must go true did make me want to throw up a little but yeah. Fucking German weirdo. Anyway, you should all watch it. Heheheheeh