The Horror Movie thread

do you recommend it then? :)

Well there was this creppy god and this selfpwn with a knife and then god shit himself and then some chick appeared and yeah that's pretty much it :) so if you want to decrease your number of brain cells to 3 and a half, go for it!

Fuck that stupid crap.
It's like someone watched a Marilyn Manson video in 1998 and said "THIS IS WHAT THE KIDS ARE INTO!".

This.

Sure do, and also see Norikos Dinner Table which is a sort of prequel to it that adds plenty of backstory to Suicide Club.

cool ill check it out, i found a site to stream movies but havent been there in a while.

never posted it here cause i didnt know if it was against the rules

saw The Omen trilogy, rather disappointing, some good moments but the overall plot was weak

^i've only seen the original and the remake, saw the remake first so i liked it, saw the original and i think i liked it even more. the kid was more......i dunno subtly creepy

saw suicide club, pretty good movie, very wtf japan :lol:, if noriko is as good i'll probably check it out soon

I personally liked noriko more. :)

you know how to sell an idea to me ;)

So i just watched The Last Exorcism got it on Netflix. I have to say that movie was the most shittiest peice of god damn work to ever be spawned on this god forsaken hell hole.

i cant remember which one i saw.....i think i saw dominion, no point in watching both imo. but yeah, good to hear i chose the better one :p, cause the one i saw was deeeeeeeeecent:D