The Iced Earth thread

I have The Blessed and The Damned and Something Wicked This Way Comes. I haven't really delved into their discography besides this. I'll have to check out Burnt Offerings and Night of the Stormrider I guess.

I'm a pretty big fan. Something Wicked This Way Comes is fucking awesome. Really the only album I'm somewhat disappointed with is the Horror Show. Not because I think it's terrible but because it could be so much more

Great band. Saw them last year live with Ripper and thought they were boring. He has a great voice but is a terrible frontman, something he proved when I saw him with Yngwie Malmsteen last month. When I saw them last month with Barlow however, it was a very different band. Awesome singer and an awesome frontman. Alive In Athens is immense.

Hehe, honestly? A lot of hardcore fans will probably hate this.

I love The Glorious Burden. I think it's a great album with awesome songs and catchy melodies. And that Civil War trilogy is fucking EPIC.

The trilogy...I love the trilogy. The rest is, meh, ok. My favourite album would be, eh, "The Crucible Of Man" or "Something Wicked This Way Comes". They are both solid. I still have to lsiten to "Framing armageddon" I haven't been able to get it yet, that's the only album of Iced Earth that I am missing.

The trilogy...I love the trilogy. The rest is, meh, ok. My favourite album would be, eh, "The Crucible Of Man" or "Something Wicked This Way Comes". They are both solid. I still have to lsiten to "Framing armageddon" I haven't been able to get it yet, that's the only album of Iced Earth that I am missing.

How did you get The Crucible Of Man already, I thought it wasn't out till next month? Torrent?