ICED EARTH

metalnate83

Mar 4, 2006
Hello, I am new here, and I am sure they have been discussed multiple times, but what are everyone's favorite Iced Earth albums? If you could list your top three what would they be? I am actually just starting to get into them, and I would like to know what people think of them.

Dah! You guys suck! The list is as follows!

Iced Earth - Iced Earth
Iced Earth - Night of the Stormrider

Iced Earth - Horrow Show, is a tad boring, but I liked the idea enough to still find it enjoyable.

Night of The Stormrider.

Dante's Inferno is a cool song but the entire album is boring. Horrowshow is probably the best thing since NITSR. the phantom opera ghost is awsome.

metalnate83 said:
Hello, I am new here, and I am sure they have been discussed multiple times, but what are everyone's favorite Iced Earth albums? If you could list your top three what would they be? I am actually just starting to get into them, and I would like to know what people think of them.
get the live stuff its great:Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Something wicked this way comes (Excellent album)
Alive in Athens (3cd set, not the paultry 2cd affair)
Horrow Show (A little patchy, but some good songs on there)

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE GLORIOUS BURDEN - IT IS DREADFUL

Mate, I'm a long loooooong way past 15, and I still enjoy Something Wicked. I fail to see how your age has any bearing on how much you would enjoy this album. I can see how, say, an angry 13 year old would enjoy the masks and angst shtick of stuff like Slipknot, but Iced Earth don't appear to have any age-based appeal that I can discern.

Maybe I'm reading too much into your reply. It could just be that you're saying your tastes have changed.

Carcassian said:
Mate, I'm a long loooooong way past 15, and I still enjoy Something Wicked. I fail to see how your age has any bearing on how much you would enjoy this album. I can see how, say, an angry 13 year old would enjoy the masks and angst shtick of stuff like Slipknot, but Iced Earth don't appear to have any age-based appeal that I can discern.
I'm almost and Slipknot is still my favorite band, it has nothing to do with age, You like em or you don't, it's as simple as that