Iced Earth

I don't consider Iced Earth power metal. I think they are a heavy metal band. I only have one album, which is "Something Wicked This Way Comes", and it's a very good album in my opinion.

Originally posted by SculptedCold
Oh really, and why is that? Maybe someone who really hasn't been here for very long (hmmm, 11 posts....you maybe?) is somewhat irresponsible for spouting such elitist bullshit about someone they know absolutely nothing about.

Wow, you have lessened my respect for you by dropping to post counts as a way of arguing. Someone who has 100 posts can be just as respectable, knowledgable and worthy of being here as someone with 5,000. The whole 133t thing is a joke anyways.

they have elements of this music,like almost every other band out there,there's no more "pure" metal anymore,but they do have some power metal songs

Originally posted by Draxx
Wow, you have lessened my respect for you by dropping to post counts as a way of arguing. Someone who has 100 posts can be just as respectable, knowledgable and worthy of being here as someone with 5,000. The whole 133t thing is a joke anyways.

Hey, this isn't a l33t thing at all ok? My post count comment had nothing whatsoever to do with respectability, knowledge or anything like that. Try reading my post again and following the argument instead of focusing ona couple keywords you don't like. I said it to highlight the fact that he simply, as a fact, has not been here before to know ANYTHING about me or my music tastes, so he's got a nerve saying what he did about me seemingly only liking mudvayne/not liking jag panzer or whatever.

Clear?