Iced Earth

Décadent said:
Angel Dust

Unless you're talking about their second and only good album, Angel Dust are fucking horseshit. For their recent material, take every negative aspect of recent Iced Earth and flower Metal, and add the most annoying downtuned distortion and a bunch of other trendy garbage.

Don't check out Hammerfall. They're even to cheesy for the 80's. Their vocalist is crappy. HEARTS ON FIRE, HEARTS ON FIRE!

The problem with Iced Earth is non of their albums come close to 'Night Of The Stormrider' besides maybe the s/t which is ruined by vocals. Iced Earth are not even power/thrash after 'NOTSR' anyways. They should have released 'Dante's Inferno' on an E.P and broke up, as a last testment to their integrity.

Well, I personally like all of Iced Earth's non-vocal songs like 1776 and Trannsylvania way more than some of their other songs...

The Greys said:
Don't check out Hammerfall. They're even to cheesy for the 80's. Their vocalist is crappy. HEARTS ON FIRE, HEARTS ON FIRE!

The problem with Iced Earth is non of their albums come close to 'Night Of The Stormrider' besides maybe the s/t which is ruined by vocals. Iced Earth are not even power/thrash after 'NOTSR' anyways. They should have released 'Dante's Inferno' on an E.P and broke up, as a last testment to their integrity.
Hehe, I agree with most of what you said, but I must admit I enjoyed Horror Show a lot.

Papasmurf89 said:
Trannsylvania

When you spell it right it becomes an Iron Maiden cover.

And Canadians have shit taste (meaning AsModEe, not Canadians).

Dodens Grav said:
When you spell it right it becomes an Iron Maiden cover.

And Canadians have shit taste (meaning AsModEe, not Canadians).

Look out, he might tell his intar-web playmates in the Nevermore forum about what a loser you are. :lol:

Dante's Inferno is one of the greatest songs ever. [/exaggeration]

Seriously, that song makes me even tolerate Barlow's vocals. It's THAT good. Especially that sinister outro groove.

And my opinion on Tad Morose is concurrent with Dodens. Urban Breed's mighty vocals rape and pillage the cunts of the unbelieving poser-types. Even on Sundays.

How the hell is Tad Morose generic power metal? They are innovative and original compared to alot of the other stuff out there. Darker then most bands. Urban's vocals are a breath of fresh air. Get your heads out of your asses.

I must've listened to Dante's Inferno twenty times or more and I've never actually got to grips with it as a piece in itself. I just can't concentrate on it at all.