Iced Earth?

I wouldnt even go the stretch to say that Iced Earth is or ever was Power Metal...I suppose if there were a Metal sub-genre they would fall into, then that's probably the closest...but whatever Judas Preist falls into, I would put IE in it as well...Biker Metal, or just Heavy Rock...I dunno...

First Demons and Wizards was good but I don't care about the newer one.

Burnt Offerings is good too. And some of Horror Show. And sometimes Alive in Athens. Other than that Iced Earth- :puke: or :Smug:

Yeah, the new Iced Earth album was mediocre at best. The new Demons & Wizards album grows on you, but def not as good as the first one. But that is true, you can only gallop so many combanations of intervals before you've done them all.

Oh and by your contributing your post "power metal is gay" I now think power metal is gay!!1!!1! Seriously, why couldn't you have said "Power metal is played out" or "Power metal is lame, it's not nearly as technical as most death metal out today". Do you really want to represent the metal community by making such stale, lame, and immature comments like "power metal is gay"?

Zivilyn said:
First Demons and Wizards was good but I don't care about the newer one.

Burnt Offerings is good too. And some of Horror Show. And sometimes Alive in Athens. Other than that Iced Earth- :puke: or :Smug:

Only, you forgot Night of the Stormrider.

KillerRobot said:
Oh and by your contributing your post "power metal is gay" I now think power metal is gay!!1!!1! Seriously, why couldn't you have said "Power metal is played out" or "Power metal is lame, it's not nearly as technical as most death metal out today". Do you really want to represent the metal community by making such stale, lame, and immature comments like "power metal is gay"?

Weeelllllll.... some of it might be "cheery: bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer" or "offering fun and gaiety", but I suspect that isn't quite what Blinded By Blood ment.

:)

KillerRobot said:
Yeah, the new Iced Earth album was mediocre at best. The new Demons & Wizards album grows on you, but def not as good as the first one. But that is true, you can only gallop so many combanations of intervals before you've done them all.

Yup. :headbang:

The new Iced Earth is going to sound like this.....

Horses%20Running.jpg

+
halford.jpg