The "I'm crapping myself in anticipation for these new albums" thread

Supernal Music Release Schedule said:
Release Schedule:
Supernal Music and related sublabels

19.07.04 FERLY014CD INFERNUM (Pol): "...Taur-Nu-Fuin..." cd (Supernal Music)
16.08.04 FERLY015CD HATE FOREST (Ukr): "Scythia+bonus" cd (Supernal Music)
05.07.04 FERLY016CD SUNWHEEL (Pol): "Monuments of the Elder Faith" mcd (Supernal Music)
00.00.04 FERLY017CD KATAXU (Pol): "Hunger of Elements" cd (Supernal Music)
00.00.04 FERLY018SPD MAYHEM (Nor): "Out from the Dark" pd (Supernal Music)
01.11.04 AURA003CD BENIGHTED LEAMS (GBr): "Ferly Centesms" cd (Supernal Music)
00.00.04 FERLY019CD HATE FOREST (Ukr): "Blood & Fire/Ritual/Resistance" cd (Supernal Music)
00.00.04 FERLY020MCD THE MEADS OF ASPHODEL (GBr): "Damascus Steel" mcd (Supernal Music)
31.01.04 FERLY021CD ASTROFAES (Ukr): "Those Whose Past is Immortal" cd (Supernal Music)
21.02.04 FERLY022CD DRUDKH (Ukr): tba cd (Supernal Music)
21.03.04 FERLY023CD HATE FOREST (Ukr): tba cd (Supernal Music)

That's awesome. Ya, I agree. Judging a POS song on a 30 second sample is assinine. Also, equally foolish is judging a POS release on the first 5 listens. They're one of them bands that take FOREVER to absorb but once it does, and everything falls into place, it is divine.

The release dates for those Drudkh and Hate Forest says February 21 (Drudkh)and March 21(Hate Forest), so they've already been released.

I'm pretty sure Drudkh finished a followup album just recently, or maybe it was Hate Forest. That crazy Ukrainian makes too much music to keep up. :loco:

The new Isis album. The last one is one of my favorite metal records.

I was looking forward to the new Interpol release, I downloaded it, and well, its neither good nor original.

Yeah the last interpol album was damn good. However the new one sounds like the last four or five songs on Turn off the Bright Lights, which were not very interesting.

If I find a fucking drummer my band will have a demo out this year, I'm looking forward to that more than anything.