The "I'm crapping myself in anticipation for these new albums" thread

Fates Warning
Jag Panzer
Enslaved
Nightingale

Those are the next new albums I will buy that I can think of right now.

ScottG said:
Fates Warning
Jag Panzer

Those are the next new albums I will buy that I can think of right now.
I'll be getting those 2. Maybe the Nightingale... shockingly, I won't be purchasing the new Pain of Salvation. I'll probably wait on the new Angra... I've heard lots of bad stuff about it and the one song I heard was pretty terrible. New Mercenary whenever I can get my hands on it.

OK so this is the news for upcoming HATE FOREST and DRUDKH albums:

FERLY023CD Hate Forest - "Sorrow"
March 21st 2005
This will be the LAST album from Hate Forest, as confirmed by Supernal Music

FERLY022CD Drudkh - "Lebedyna Dorova"
February 21st 2005
Faster anf folkier than previous two....

And if you're interested:

FERLY021CD Astrofaes - "Those Whose Past is Immortal"
January 31st 2005

OK,this one isn't new, but anyone lacking both of these MUST get this re-release: Enslaved-Vikinglir Veldi + Hordanes land 2-CD. The best two releases from an excellent band. I saw it in a newsletter from www.swedrock.se so you can get it there for sure but they're not really cheap and can be very slow at times so take a look around first.

JayKeeley said:
FERLY022CD Drudkh - "Lebedyna Dorova"
February 21st 2005
Faster anf folkier than previous two....

sounds interesting, the hyped :)loco: ) autumn aurora had potential, but it never really got very interesting, and i think a bit of folk might just do the trick

Caelum Adustum said:
Ondskapt "Dödens Evangelium"

heard from a source which seems reliable (some guy within the swedish metal scene on a forum) that it would (at best :() be released this december or januari 2005, he also said that they had left selbstmord since the label was no more. their site is stil up though

spaffe said:
heard from a source which seems reliable (some guy within the swedish metal scene on a forum) that it would (at best :() be released this december or januari 2005, he also said that they had left selbstmord since the label was no more. their site is stil up though
Typ deras producent. Ja, jag läser black metalforumet på helgon.

I just saw an add for Hate Forest - Scythia +1 ...wtf is that? A Scythia reissue + bonus track???

I have the new Astrofaes and only listened to it once when I was kind of bent so I don't remember it. I should check it out tonight.

Doomcifer said:
I just saw an add for Hate Forest - Scythia +1 ...wtf is that? A Scythia reissue + bonus track???
yeah, it's the Scythia album with the bonus track "To Those Who Came Before Us" in digipak form