The Inevitable Favorite NitND Track Thread!

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
I figured if I didn't make one Stefan would so here it is! :tickled:

For me it's a hard decision between: The Longest Year, Onward Into Battle, Liberation, and New Night. I'm going to have to go with New Night being that it's atmospherically the darkest Kata track yet imo.

Mine came down to: The Longest Year, Idle Blood, New Night and Ashen.

Idle Blood wins it for me. The most beautiful song Katatonia has created in my humble opinion.

The album is amazing from start to finish, its really hard to pick just 1 song.

The longest year, onward into battle, new night, the day and then the shade and departer. I love them all more or less equally. But having to choose one... maybe... departer.

Onward Into Battle.

Extremely hard to pick, every song is amazing and in my opinion there's no weak ones.

Ashen for me. I also really like Departer, New Night and The Promise of Deceit.

There isn't a song on it that I don't like; I'm really impressed.

I was doubting between Departer and Idle Blood.
Idle Blood has won because the lyrics are really beautiful.. and i don't know.. that song really stood out the most when i first listened to the album. it just really got to me ^^.
that song is perfect.

Inheritance by a large margin.

I love this album, but man... I just can't get enough of this amazingness song called Inheritance. This song is just NUTS.

If it were up to me I'd take all the Idle Blood votes n' put em' on The Longest Year. ; )

I ended up with Nephilim for some reason.

But Onward into battle, New night, Day and then the shade and Departer might as well have gotten my vote.