The kill you game

As I like magic tricks I would saw you in two....:err:...no box unless you have one:), it would help......:lol:

I would tie you to two trees, but upside down, legs apart then with my handy wood saw I would saw you in two...no returns thus being dead.......:puke:

I'd do it Sin City stylee :D

Give you drugs to keep you awake, cut off your arms and legs, and let loose the dogs (of war)

plesure, pain, death,

PLESURE: imagin being seduced by a drop dead gorgeous babe whilst being tied to her bed.........:Smokedev:

PAIN: whilst she is sucking on the end of your knob she :yell: BITES THE FCKER OFF:cry:....:mad:she wasn't happy with the size of your knob so she :yell: TAKES ANOTHER FCKIN BITE.....THUS LEADING TO MORE FCKIN PAIN, BLOOD IS PISSING OUT...:lol:..:mad:

DEATH: whilst your bleeding she grabs the vac/cleaner straps it to wots left of your c**k, puts the vac/cleaner on high turns it on, thus sucking all the blood out of your body, which leads to your DEATH......:zombie:

"SAW" IIII...........maybe...:lol:

^ im getting bored of killing you. So i let you suffer it all, and one day, when youre an old lady, you get paranoid about the world and put intruder bars on your windows and doors, being as senile as you are, you leave the stove on over night and set your house on fire. The fire fighters were unable to get through the prison like bars on your window in time to save your life. you die at 71.