The "Last Night Fuckin Rocked and/or Sweet, I'm going to the Show!" thread.

A thousand years of oppression was a pleasant surprise. I liked the Anahiem show alot more though. Much more intimate venue and lots of time to talk to the band after there set. Both were great though, cant wait for the headlining tour.

Saw Johan(vocalist) at the denny's.
I was going to say hi, but I didn't feel like bothering him.

Anyways..
AA owned the show, literally.
My neck is very sore from all the headbangin'.
Hopefully AA headlines next time they tour L.A.

Also..
I heard some mexican dude being pummeled to the ground by some sceurity guy who happens to be white.
The reason???
I don't know, I guess from what I heard is that he was kicked out. I think the beating was unnecessary.

Anyways..

Also..
I heard some mexican dude being pummeled to the ground by some sceurity guy who happens to be white.
The reason???
I don't know, I guess from what I heard is that he was kicked out. I think the beating was unnecessary.
Great Great show! AA owned!! CoB was fucking boring. Such a shame since I used to be a big fan of theirs. Gorija was great too!! AA should have headlined.

oh and btw I saw the whole thing with that mexican guy and the security guards. I think he was trying to sneak into the pit but the guards didnt let him, he took offense and started swinging at one of the guards (a smaller guard no less) then 2 more came (much much bigger) and took him outside, and 3 guards were beating the shit out of him. the cops were called and he (the mexican dude)got arrested. Honestly, he deserved it. What do you expect will happen if you start punching at security guards? a prize? well his was an ass beating, and he deserved it.

Anyways..

Also..
The reason???

i did too dude! i was sitting at a booth with my dad and my friend and i see him walk in. i said hi and asked if he could take a picture after he was done and he said yeah sure...
1540680399_l.jpg

His beard is inspiring...

Did you see me there? I was in a booth and my friend had a jew fro and my dad was wearing an OSU hat. i was wearing an arm brace as you can tell from my recent shoulder surgery.

Yeah, the show kicked major ass. The moment AA came on and started playing, the crowd just started surging towards the stage and going nuts. After the set was over, waited out in the lobby, and a while later Johan Hegg came out and got to meet him and get autographs and a picture. Despite the fact that he looks very intimidating, Johan has got to be one of the nicest guys around. Didn't see any of the other members, unless they came out after I split. The only sucky part about the event was that I wanted to get the t-shirt with the big Thor's hammer on it, and the bastard in front of me got the last one. I mentioned it to Johan, and he apologized and said something about them having problems with whoever it is that's resposible for getting the t-shirts to them for the shows. The only other major downside was that the show wasn't longer. Like everyone was asking, why ARE they opening for Bodom, and when are they going to headline? Can't fucking wait for them to come back again. Anyways, I'd upload some of the pics I took, but I seem to not be allowed to upload for some reason. Do have to say thanks again to Golden Hall for taking the pic of me & Johan (Dude flew in from N. California to see the show. Glad to see he made it home okay) :kickass:

hey man were you at all the one we pulled in our head banging arm around shoulder thing????

IT WAS AN AWSOME SET!

Im going to see them tuesday. cant wait. IM going to try and get johan to carve his signature in my drinking horn. haha.

that hoodie cost around $55

I have no regrets buying that $60 hoodie. Awesome show indeed.

PM if you want a muffled audio recording of last night's show.

Sorry, Hodr. That's what I meant, lol.

I guess the only reason we got the extra song(s) was because Sanctity couldn't make it. I hate to say it at the expense of any band, but I'm glad we were able to get the extra songs on the list!

So they played 1000 Years for you guys too? BADASS. Hope they add it to the set permenantly.

Great pics, too.

Yeah, they really oughta be headlining this tour. Hopefully the crowd response means they will be able to headline the next tour real soon.

Sorry to hear you couldn't get the shirt you wanted. I guess they are having a real prob with merch, since there was problems at the show I went too as well.

Another badass show. Man sounds like they are kicking the ass of every venue they play at! Sweet. All the more likely they'll headline next time, I hope.

Badass "Denny's" pic, too. I bet all the other customers in there where thinking...what the hell?

WHAT??? no merch???? they better have enough stuff for montreal and quebec, but i guess its a quota per city. well seeing they dont have enough per show it seems... they really have to be headliners next time they come over! and bring enough of tour shirts and stuff