The "Last Night Fuckin Rocked and/or Sweet, I'm going to the Show!" thread.

Looking at posts for the two prior shows, it looks like it will be a good one. I myself hope for 1000 Year of Oppresion to be played as well. I will post an update after the show.

Sanctity is back though, so you might get a shorter set now.

the guys are trying to start their set a few minutes earlier (if the other band finishes on or ahead of time) in order to fit an extra song, 1000 years in this case, at least that was the case in SD and LA

when they did play that song it was very obvious that the kids weren't into it until the very end when there is some fist throwing, but then again those kids only know FoN album and Death in Fire from VTW

Hahaha! That's funny! I talked to Johan yesterday. He said he's very stoked with how awesome the audience has been. Good on you, dudes! Next time I'll tell him to make a mental note: Never go to Denny's if you are trying to hide!

I need one of those hoodies!

Hey i felt like uploading another picture
im too lazy i have a few more though
Johanhorn.jpg

bad quality but its cool! hes drinkin out of his horn

Amon Amarth was awesome last night. Death in Fire and In Pursuit of Vikings sounded so sick. New stuff was good too. Children of Bodom were cool, lots of energy but they were too loud and distorted. It was hard to tell songs apart I thought. Sick time though....lots of booze for me. :kickass:

listened to them on their myspace, dont like either of them. Cant wait for the show tonight. only like 5 hours till i leave for it

oh yeah ill be wearing a finntroll shirt and i might have my drinking horn. so yeah you can say hey to me and talk or whatever if you want.

Which one are you folks going to? I think I'm going to try to go to the 18th if I can still find tickets. I have an exam on the morning of the 20th and I have no way to get to Quebec City and come back or else I would go to all three shows. Sucks.

I would've been, uhh, you know, I think this show is one of the few places I have ever actually blended in. My half bald head might be the only thing that marked me... been too cold to shave with the amount of time I spend outside.

I was fairly impressed with the opening bands. Gojira was pretty cool. Bit different from anything I listen to normally, but they have this terrifying random precision... pretty fucking cool. AA just destroyed the place. Live was every bit as good as I hoped it would be.

... I snuck off before CoB... unfortunately, a man must work.

1. -- forget already!
2. Death in fire
3. Vallaha awaits
4. Asator
5. Black birds
6. Fate of Gnorns
7. ancient sign of coming storm
8. pursuit of vikings

this is close, correct me if you know it.

1. -- forget already!
2. Death in fire
3. Vallah awaits me
4. Asator
5. Cry of the black birds
6. Fate of Norns
7. ancient sign of coming storm
8. pursuit of vikings

this is close, correct me if you know it.

Great show, good response from fans. And they sounded great. Keep cheering loudly and maybe they will headline next time.

Spent 160 bucks on shirts and hoodies.... felt a little ripped off but oh well. I was hoping the hoodie was more sweatshirt material but its T-shirt material.