The "Last Night Fuckin Rocked and/or Sweet, I'm going to the Show!" thread.

Sanctity was here in Phoenix last night, they played a 6 or 7 song set. Unfortunatley Amon Amarth only played 8 songs so I'm assuming thats the amount for the whole tour excluding the dates with less bands playing.

(Intro)
Valhall Awaits Me
Runes To My Memory
Death In Fire
Fate Of Norns
Asator
(Cry Intro)
Cry Of The Blackbirds
An Ancient Sign Of Coming Storm
The Pursuit Of Vikings

Exact order they played

Same here, the guitarist isn't that bad though, a bit of a show off if I must say so.

\m/ Spinal Tap

Great show, although I was extremely pissed and dissapointed in the 8-song setlist. I was having the time of my life until they announced that "this is our last song for tonight". I was expecting the 15-song set-list that I read on here for some reason. It's pure treason against my country that they didn't play "Victorious March". The set-list was pretty much the same as most recent shows except no "With Oden On Our Side" and "Thousand Years Of Oppression". Johan came out and mingled at the t-shirt stand afterwards. I saw him at the urinal in the bathroom later, and I swear to god I almost went up to him to compare our Scandinavian cocks, but I chickened out. Didn't want him to think I was gay....

-Vince

N.P. Punky Brewster Theme

I checked out Sanctity and Gojira on MySpace before the show, and wasn't really impressed. I mean, Sanctity is on Roadrunner Records for chrissakes, and seem like they just want to be Killswitch Engaged. I just stayed outside and drank during both bands. It sucks I had to pee during "An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm" and grab another beer, but I only missed half of the song.

-Vince

N.P. ALF Theme

They said on their website that it was 15 for the Euro tour and 10 for the states ;).

Fuck when was Johan at the merch section? During Bodom?

I'm not a huge fan fo them so I left about 10 minutes after AA was finished

is some one from New brunswick canada going to the the show in montreal
im looking for people to go whit
sorry to bother you people

if yes send me a private message

Great show, although I was extremely pissed and dissapointed in the 8-song setlist. I was having the time of my life until they announced that "this is our last song for tonight". I was expecting the 15-song set-list that I read on here for some reason. It's pure treason against my country that they didn't play "Victorious March". The set-list was pretty much the same as most recent shows except no "With Oden On Our Side" and "Thousand Years Of Oppression". Johan came out and mingled at the t-shirt stand afterwards. I saw him at the urinal in the bathroom later, and I swear to god I almost went up to him to compare our Scandinavian cocks, but I chickened out. Didn't want him to think I was gay....

-Vince

N.P. Punky Brewster Theme
Watch the snakes i mean this guy.
:lol:

Glad to hear Sanctity was able to get back on the tour, at least they won't miss the whole thing because of some ass stealing their gear.

Burningstar, cool that you got the setlist! I find it interesting that they list Odin on there, but not 1000 Years. I guess it must have been a last minute decision, based on having extra time to play, to pack one more song in there. Very cool, and lucky us I guess!

Yes, Cry Of The Blackbirds kicked ass Live. They had a great live sound, so it sounded pretty much like it does on Album, only much more energetic.

As for the crowd reaction, they were pretty much singing along with every single song. Badass.

Yeah, Hoar, Johan came to the Merch section during the CoB set, he hung out there for pretty much CoB's entire set, at least in Dallas. And he wasn't the only one, one by one, all of Amon Amarth came out to the Merch area. You shouldn't have left! You should have gone to the Merch area and Met AA hehe. I think they are doing that during every show.

I mentioned my whole experience meeting them all in my Dallas show report.

Yeah, Hoar, Johan came to the Merch section during the CoB set, he hung out there for pretty much CoB's entire set, at least in Dallas. And he wasn't the only one, one by one, all of Amon Amarth came out to the Merch area. You shouldn't have left! You should have gone to the Merch area and Met AA hehe. I think they are doing that during every show.

I mentioned my whole experience meeting them all in my Dallas show report.
Hodr ;)

That really pisses me off. Especially since when Bodom came on I was outside waiting for my ride :mad:

Did sanctity play?!?!?! Did the get their equipment back?!?!?! If not AA should have had the 10 song set. I SWEAR TO FUCK IT BETTER BE 10 SONGS FOR THE NYC SHOW!! I WILL BEG THE FUCK OUT OF JOHAN B4 THE SHOW TO AT LEAST DO 9!!!!!! the 9th bein a 1000 years.

JOHAN IF YOUR READING THIS!!

1000 YEARS = PLAY IN NYC

PLEASE FOR ODEN'S SAKE

I'VE BEEN DYING TO SEE IT LIVE!!!

FUCK I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm srry but yeah someone BORROW there van again PLEEEEEEEEEEEASSSE!! Return it after the NYC show.

THAT FUCKIN SETLIST FOR DALLAS WAS A FUCKIN TEASE TO ME AND TOMASZ!!

Now i'm gonna have to beg them to cut like Fate of Norns or even Asator off the list inplace of 1000 years (fuck you if u like Fate of Norns, I WANT A 1000 YEARS DAMMIT it's a much more POWERFUL song then Fate of Norns, U can kiss my ass if your a fate of norns fanboy cause i'm fuckin pissed) I'll fuckin buy Johan a six pack of his favorite beer here if he does it.

This is INGREGIOUS!!

Did sanctity play?!?!?! Did the get their equipment back?!?!?! If not AA should have had the 10 song set. I SWEAR TO FUCK IT BETTER BE 10 SONGS FOR THE NYC SHOW!! I WILL BEG THE FUCK OUT OF JOHAN B4 THE SHOW TO AT LEAST DO 9!!!!!! the 9th bein a 1000 years.

JOHAN IF YOUR READING THIS!!

1000 YEARS = PLAY IN NYC

PLEASE FOR ODEN'S SAKE

I'VE BEEN DYING TO SEE IT LIVE!!!
As I said in the dallas show thread yes they played.I'm sure they'll be playing the rest of the tour too, unless if they get stolen :lol:

did gojira play this song?

Last edited by a moderator: