The lesbian with a weak starfish getting a driver's licence

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
Friends.

I have never driven a car. How do I get around the city? By buses and trams and metro. I share those fucking moving boxes of space with other lifeforms, mostly bacteria and some humans, usually older. Well I say older but it's getting on me too. Today I went to the doctor, they took my blood and I felt sick after the needle entered my weak lesbian-like tissue. But I don't mind seeing blood and I'm fucking used to people taking my blood, my health problems go way back into my childhood little lesbian era. I don't know why it made me feel sick but I felt so, so old. I also have some pains getting out of bed and stuff like that. My left hip hurts when I move around. I have to take a pill when I want to fuck. And that's no erection pill. That's a painkiller.

But I don't mind public transportation. They say we have one of the best systems in Europe. Sometimes you see gypsy girls throwing up on the floor of the tram at 6 in the morning, probably returning from a DIY abortion or a night in the 24/7 bar. What they do they barely speak and they just fuck for such a small amount of money. And they don't get out of the fucking tram at the next stop, no. They stay in the tram and continue vomiting on the floor until they reach their destination. Charles Square that is, obviously. Can't just blame the gypsies and the homeless though. I have a friend who plays baseball and it goes without saying that he and his mates use american phrases like "nice work" and "high five" and shit, and they also chew tobacco. On trams? They inconspicuously spit on the floor. When there's more than one they can flood the entire carriage in brown spit.

Not long ago I saw two stoned guys get in the tram with a huge diameter pizza and they were so wasted they couldn't "consume it" without a disaster happening. The entire half a meter wide pizza dropped on the floor toppings down. What they did well they picked it up and ate it anyway. In light of the previous paragraph it's obvious that their hunger had to be not from this Earth or something.

But let's be a little practical here. This shit is getting me everywhere and costs just 260czk/11usd a month. A car can barely get you through the centre and at rush hours it will take you even longer. You can't drink and drive which would be problematic if I was driving to school. Gas costs a shitload. I can't really afford buying a car anyway and when you buy it you start spending on more and more shit so it runs and stays legal. So why am I getting the license anyway? Well, everyone has it. Society has pushed me in this. I’m just a marionette with the face of Sinead o’Connor. I’m made to think I would enjoy driving a stupid car. I went to the driving school for some paperwork and just going through the district, walking between the communist era buildings, made me feel like a granny going to the shop to buy the cheapest salami. I think those places have a strange vibe. People there talk to their dogs a lot and they watch the news on TV. They’re the type of people who call customer support when they need to update Java and they drink instant coffee with milk at the same hour every fucking shitty day.

There was this ugly fucking slab of old piece of gypsy bitch in the driving school and her ugly daughter apparently taking the same fucking direction in life. I was like hello ladies might I have a driving license asap plox. She gave me a paper for the doctor to sign. They don’t know email I thought to myself. Doctor showed me some pictures of small letters and also colorful bubbles that were hiding some more letters and I answered everything correctly. I mean, whenever I say shit about my body being all kinds of fucked up, I remind myself of my vision. It’s perfect. Also my ears. I hear very well. And my dick.

I guess my dick is a regular size uncut chap the old world way with hairs around it same as the usual prototype. I think its best feature is how hard it can get fast. Of course it’s useless to talk about my own dick all myself so I will rather mention some references now. The opinions differ. My polish ex said it was too small for her. She was atop the beastie on her leather couch, oh I remember that day well. We were somewhat sweaty and she had quite some problem doing the stuff because it got slippery as fuck. I refused to go to bed because she had a pug and it vomited there often and I disagreed with her notion that his vomit was clean. She was on top and then she said it. I GUESS YOUR DICK IS TOO SMALL FOR ME. My life was shaken enough for one day so I went home and had a beer or something.

My current girl is very fond of my dick though. She even says how big it is on public and it makes me blush. Whenever the debate in the pub gets to the topic of my dick she’s all like “I can confirm the satisfying size” and all. I’m like come on girl. So where does the truth lie o mighty. Well I saw a pretty girl yesterday. She’s ginger. She kissed me but I couldn’t go on. I’m taken. Got drunk as fuck too.

I have a new problem with drinking btw. Whenever I’m drunk at the pub I ask the staff if I could work there. It’s strange because then I sober up and I’m scared they will call me to do some bartending and I really don’t want to, I just can’t help myself when I’m drunk. It got to the point when I wake up in the morning and I count how many pubs I offered to work in.

Bought some weed today. Should be good stuff.

Where was I.

Oh yeah the ginger girl. You would like that.

So.... Is she your driving instructor or did staryu finally level up?

I haven't been to any driving lessons yet, I plan to update this thread as they happen. The driving instructor is supposed to be some older guy. He's an uncle of some chick from the neighborhood. This chick is strange for sure. She's not very pretty but she once told us in the pub that she likes to suck cock and that got everyone's attention and she has become somewhat interesting for people even though she has a fat neck and a larger type of booty.

I don't think I care about what instructor I get if it's not a total douche.

My friend whipped out his cock on this girl on sunday and she refused to suck on it.

Why didn't he whip it out on the chick who said she likes sucking cock instead?

As someone who has met the wonders that is Onder, I can confirm that Ondra's life of sucking back Pilsner Urquell at all times is the greatest life to live.

I wouldn't mind having a life like Ondra's. At least it sounds exciting. I just wouldn't want to meet any fucking gypsies.

Man i swear your threads are pure gold, i always look forward to reading about your little adventures.

You're not alone man, my body is pretty banged up too and has been giving me more and more problems in the last few years. A very depressing thing to experience. I'm probably the most injury prone motherfucker on this planet :(

My vision and hearing are both excellent too, but my sense of smell gets all fucked up when my sinuses start acting up, which is pretty often.

If i were you i'd just buy a cheap little bucket and take it from there. Sounds like you might be better of just sticking to the public transportation out there though.

My life was shaken enough for one day so I went home and had a beer
:lol:

tldr

1317226897_indian_train_surfing.gif

Onder needs to get a life outside of drinking.

I have an objection to this. I study, I work, I have a girlfriend and a solid amount of friends, and now I will fucking drive a fucking car. If I summarize it like this I don't think it's reasonable to say I don't have a life. The thing is perhaps that interesting things tend to happen when you're drunk a little. Think about stuff that has happened during the last month and most of it happened when you were drinking. Like today I just woke up I'm sober and what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna go renew my tram ticket for another month, that means going to some stupid office with my headphones on. Then I'm gonna bring the doctor paper to the driving school. That's another instance of just going to some shitty district and then returning. But then? Well then the things might start to get interesting because I'll either go have a beer to my favorite coffee place or get laid. Probably both. And I'm telling you it's possible that some interesting things will happen.

Schmidt there's no Urquell in my new favorite pub btw! The beer is different and there's loads of chicks. I wish you could try it out. Here's some pictures. It looks kinda artsy/hipstery but there's just beers and beers and it gets fucking crowded around midnight.

No Urquell? You fucking me? That place does look awesome. Cerna Hora looks good though, I'd be okay with that after we hit up U Hrocha or the Jelínkova Plzeňská Pivnice. (or whatever the fuck they are called)