Me cooking goulash for the first time LIVE

Onder should have his own internet cooking show dedicated to Satan, i would definitely watch it.

Onder can post some actual ingredients lists / recipes? because the ones in English language cookery books tend to be shit.

Not sure how.

If you're talking about goulash then this thread is pretty much the recipe for it. Lots of onion until it's dark brown then throw in the pieces of meat until they are brown too and then pour hot water in just so they are drowned (you should use beef broth but the difference is not big) and then stew it until the meat is tender (like an hour I guess). It should be dense already but if it's not add A LITTLE BIT of flour. The rest is spices that you add at some points during the process.

Here's a nice short video (in czech though). That dude added a little bit of tomato sauce but I don't think that's necessary. "The simplier the better" IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to break it to you Onder, but cooking goulash does not make you a man. It makes you a grandmother.

It depends. Things that make you manly according to your average American would probably include, in no particular order, being good at batting in baseball, being a black person from a deprived neighbourhood and having confused views on life, having anal sex with men in prison, driving a truck, shooting black people, having oral sex with peroxide blonde hookers in a worn out camaro, being a corrupt policeman, being a "gangsta", having a moustache, benching heavy weights, being a republican, making money, being isolationist, shooting burglars dead and pissing on their graves, being in the military, being a nascar driver, being a country singer, playing the electric guitar, being a rap artist, fishing, being suspicious of Britain and a possible reconquest of the former colonies, being proud of your invariably mixed heritage, not travelling abroad ever and mostly refusing to acknowledge the world outside of America, alcoholism and obesity.

It depends. Things that make you manly according to your average American would probably include, in no particular order, being good at batting in baseball, being a black person from a deprived neighbourhood and having confused views on life, having anal sex with men in prison, driving a truck, shooting black people, having oral sex with peroxide blonde hookers in a worn out camaro, being a corrupt policeman, being a "gangsta", having a moustache, benching heavy weights, being a republican, making money, being isolationist, shooting burglars dead and pissing on their graves, being in the military, being a nascar driver, being a country singer, playing the electric guitar, being a rap artist, fishing, being suspicious of Britain and a possible reconquest of the former colonies, being proud of your invariably mixed heritage, not travelling abroad ever and mostly refusing to acknowledge the world outside of America, alcoholism and obesity.

funny-barack-michelle-obama-face.jpg

If Germany had won WWII, do you think Germans of today would be saying: "If it wasn't for Germany you would all be speaking English by now".

They'd probably have said "Wenn es nicht für Deutschland würden Sie alle sprechen Englisch inzwischen".

I honestly think it's possible that the non-German speaking people in the conquered countries would have been worked to death and replaced by by actual Germans by now.

It's now resting in the fridge. One or two servings left. But the dumplings are gone :(