The lesbian with a weak starfish getting a driver's licence

Like HamburgerBoy treats his pillows?

You mean cuddling with them the entire duration? Don't ever imply I'm not a tender lover.

Anyways, I'm the exact opposite of you guys. My body is the toughest in my family, my stomach can handle most things well, I never get significant symptoms (e.g. if family has diarrhea, I have mild gas), but unfortunately I don't live in an alcohol-infested hellhole where my body could be put to good use. I'm surprised native Europeans still have health issues considering how filthy your history is.

No Urquell? You fucking me? That place does look awesome. Cerna Hora looks good though, I'd be okay with that after we hit up U Hrocha or the Jelínkova Plzeňská Pivnice. (or whatever the fuck they are called)

you should've come with me to K5 Relax on Korunni near the Namesti Miru station and had Becherovka with pretty whores

can't believe this was 2 1/2 years ago

umpr011_zpsadmf5um5.jpg

I went to the driving school yesterday and it hit me again. That fucking neighborhood. There are these city pigeons that don't go after bread crumbs but instead seek unfinished cigarettes. The peck at it twice to open it and then they feast on it like they fucking know about life. No use talking sense to them.

Naw, we ate plenty of other local grub. Lots of cheese and strange meats and goulash soup or whatever. We just happened to hit up this nice cheeseburger joint.

God damnit aug, we should coordinate another "UM Lowlife Meetup" in Prague. This time I'll actually join you with the whores. Well, I won't fuck em with you but you get what I'm saying.

sure i don't mind you watching lol

you'd be in a chair with a beer and cig and be like "hrm good technique aug"