The Love Thread

LOL you did it on purpose! haha, you bastard :lol:... I've been thinking on going to a gym... so I can get as sexier as robban karlsson, look at that torso ffs

l_e4473d42003e73cf3725c72c84604f08.jpg

that would be my goal for this year, I must look as hawt as him, promise :loco:

haha, I'm just preparing myself mentally, I need to build some muscle, seriously, I'm too thin.

and of course I have an excellent, a superb taste in women, alyona is a gorgeous girl, no doubt about it ;)

haha, I'm just preparing myself mentally, I need to build some muscle, seriously, I'm too thin.

and of course I have an excellent, a superb taste in women, alyona is a gorgeous girl, no doubt about it ;)

If you're thin you need to eat put weight on AND work out so that you get big and muscular. If you just work out you'll get definition but the size of your muscle won't change too much.

If you're thin you need to eat put weight on AND work out so that you get big and muscular. If you just work out you'll get definition but the size of your muscle won't change too much.

in fact, that's exactly what's happening now, I can feel my arms and my chest tight already, but I'm not building muscle at all :erk:

Welcome to Chamet's guide to being the ultimate sexy muscular fucko! The first tip is free, all addition tips are £55.99 per tip before tax. send inquiries to chametismoremuscularthanyou@hotmail.com or call 020.666.6666. call now! otherwise you'll be too fat/skinny forever! :cool:

thats my problem, i just get rock hard, but im still really thin hahaha