The Hate Thread

PhlegethonVeins

Autopsy Obsessed
May 3, 2005
WI
Being a forum for a death metal band, I figured this was only appropriate, even if to bring contrast to the love thread. This thread will have a daily subject for everyone to direct their anger upon. First person to post upon every new day shall choose a topic to be torn to shreds.

Todays topic

Oliver Sykes

OliverSykes.jpg

From pissing on women that shut his advances down, to being a straight up d-bag to his fans, this kid already deserves a dose of chainsaw castration. Add in the fact that he can't scream for shit in his already horrible band, and brought the one thing to 'metal' that the genre has avoided so long, (having a talentless sex icon for mindless teen girls to swoon after) there is plenty of reasons to express disdain for this kid.

Dig your teeth in.

i hate a lot of things, but the first thing that comes to my mind is people talking loudly for no reason. makes me want to stab them in the eye

Bring me the horizon can lick my fucking nuts. Fuck I hate that band and I hate that idiot untalented homosexual looking vocalist. I got forced into hearing them by a girl I was banging 2 years ago. I made her listen to my shit more often though:).

I really hate most BM fans.
They are the biggest iditos cause they think they are so special because they ''get'' black metal and other ppl dont.

I hate those idiots who only listen to old school metal bands and claim the new bands suck (I bet they haven't even listened to the new bands)