The Hate Thread

I can send there one of my clones, only thing you need to do is feed him with chicken soup every day and provide him with some good fapmaterial.
Additionaly, if you want to get rid of the problem quickly you will need to feed aggresion to him by forcing him to play stupid online games, browse sites like tumblr and newsites about LGBT, feminism and poland.
Guaranteed kebab removal in less than 5 days.

Reactions: stefan86
So i heard that Netflix will be against vpn and changing the DNS to access the US content of Netflix.

Tell you what, Netflix, im not gonna pay more to receive 20 % percent of content. I will steal it and cancel subscription. Guess who fucking wins.

I hate my fucking neighbour below me. Turns out I managed to land on top of a fucking kebab when I moved to Stockholm, who would have thought right? Yes yes I know I sound like a racist now I know but Im so fucking tired of this guy.

He screams like a motherfucker whenever he talks, think Özz Nûjen, I hear him all the time. He Always has like 5-10 people in his small 1 room apartment. He runs some kind of retarded fucking workshop down there or something, he bangs stuff in the walls and even the ceiling, drags heavy shit on the floor, constantly bangs the radiators all night long?!
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
This sunday he was up until 5 in the morning making all kinds of fucking noise, same thing monday night. On top of that, when he doesnt have his hoard of friends or family or whoever the fuck he keeps inviting every other day, then he and his girlfriend fight and scream at eachother.
I have lived here for three months and I already hate this fucking place and Im ready to move.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!!! :yell:

You need to host Aexalven in your apartment for a few weeks to provide proper anti Allah measures

omg :lol:

Reactions: PhlegethonVeins
HEHE
The following error occurred:
You must wait at least 8 seconds before performing this action.

Är det inte det ena SÅ ÄR DET TAMEJFAN DET ANDRA!!!
FUCK MY LIFE!

Got my car back a few weeks ago (some idiot smashed it a few months ago) its still not OK so I have been trying to return it to the repair shop.
I have called tem like 5 times and they keep saying they will get back to me, they dont, finally on monday they told me to come by and if the job takes more than 1hour I will get a loaner from them, so I leave work early to get there in time and all they do is look at it and say "We need to book an appointment, we have no cars to loan you and I need to talk to my mechanics about this". WTF! They could have told me this over the Phone!
So anyway I got an appointment today so I left work early to turn it in... I get home and the battery in the car totally dead. FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¤"TY%¤%%¤Y&%%&%Y¤&%¤%TYT

I was under the impression that the metal's problem with women article I linked before was a somewhat isolated incident, but now I'm seeing that Metal Injection, Metal Sucks, Noisey, etc all have their own variation in with their sleuth of other "socially conscious " articles. What a time to be alive.