The Love Thread

^oh yes

hahaha jocke, ive been single almost 3 years now........i think? haha it only recently started to suck, besides the first little while, i suppose it gets better and then worse, an endless cycle :p

Same for me, except for a fling that lasted a month last year, I ended it though. The last year has been dry like a desert :(
Thats why I cant believe I screwed myself on saturday with that freefuck.

^oh yes

hahaha jocke, ive been single almost 3 years now........i think? haha it only recently started to suck, besides the first little while, i suppose it gets better and then worse, an endless cycle :p

exactly the same here !!! :D
I always say if I were uglier than what I am right now, I might have some nice girls, as all the pretty ones hangout with ugly fucks who treat them badly (cheating and shits)

Haha, I see now how that could be misinterpreted. :lol:

Ive been in contact with a girl for a few weeks and we were supposed to meet at a club on saturday. But I met another girl at the party before we went out and later at the club she praticly threw herself at me, after a while when I was ordering a drink in the bar she was standing behind me with her hand in my pants. o_O
All I had to do was to say, lets go home.

BUUUT, since I was dead set on meeting the other girl I was kinda nervous to fuck that up so I blew this new girl off, but the other girl never showed up. :cry:

(Well, it turns out that she actually was at the same club but we never saw eachother, fuck i need to get her phonenumber.)