The Love Thread

Lol. Sorry for your loss.

I for one just found out after 3 years that my gf never felt entirely sexually attracted to me, and the only reason she stuck with me was for my personality, now I realize why the sex is so lame most of the time lol, fap fap fap. It's funny how I used to have the sehz but not the luv, now I have the luv but no sehz pho rael.

Thats just how it works, isn't it? VAGINA WHAT THE FUCCKKKKKKKIK

So I'm single again. Maja? :rofl:

She loves me, she wants me in her life, I'm her favorite person, the 1st person she calls when in trouble or happy, but I said no, even though we love each other that doesn't seam to be enough, and it's not enough for me to handle being her friend only. Wtf, 2nd time this shit happens to me. And it's the second time I'm the one they lost their virginity to, oh it figures. 3 years and it's all about sex in the end.

So I'm single again. Maja? :rofl:

She loves me, she wants me in her life, I'm her favorite person, the 1st person she calls when in trouble or happy, but I said no, even though we love each other that doesn't seam to be enough, and it's not enough for me to handle being her friend only. Wtf, 2nd time this shit happens to me. And it's the second time I'm the one they lost their virginity to, oh it figures. 3 years and it's all about sex in the end.

Isn't it funny? Throughout my entire life, everywhere I turn I hear about how men are shallow fucks, yet I see more and more that it simply is everyone that falls into said category. Well, not EVERYONE, but ones sex certainly has nothing to do with it. Kitten fever baskets with popcorn spread over the castrated pope ffs.