The Mister and Misses Anathema forum awards!!!

yessa thats very cool.

i'll probbaly have some news by the end of this week, dunc. i've got the one thousand bucks in my hand right now. im waiting for the answer fromthe venue. then i'll get you your ticket right away. like you said, i found the tickets on olympic airways (round trip from and to thesseloniki)= 860$ :) when the gig is confirmed, i'll let you know. but just know that i have the money to get you here.

Don Corleone said:
yessa thats very cool.

i'll probbaly have some news by the end of this week, dunc. i've got the one thousand bucks in my hand right now. im waiting for the answer fromthe venue. then i'll get you your ticket right away. like you said, i found the tickets on olympic airways (round trip from and to thesseloniki)= 860$ :) when the gig is confirmed, i'll let you know. but just know that i have the money to get you here.

good o

why do you put stars in "fuck" ghostie? this forum is pretty fuckin cool and you can say all sorts of fuckin curse words without some fuckin fuck fuckin deleting them.

ashure said:
oh god I can't believe this mentality.I'm about to break up with my boyfriend because of this shit!
frown.gif
frown.gif

oh com' on catwoman. i was only teasing yous girls... :saint:

or wasn't i... :devil: