THE MODDED WINDSOR IS HERE! (Clips+Pix)

Sounds like the tone ive been looking for in my head, plenty of crunch, tight and defined. Makes me want to get a windsor and do a similar mod. Then again im a broke student :(.

Hey Greg,

If you plan to use that backing track and DIs more in the future, would you like me to export for you a more finished backing track, with actual toms and blast beats that dont force-feed the snare down one's throat?

I'm bumping this because it's not that old and I love the Windsor.

For those that wonder what happened to mine, I ended up selling it to get some live sound gear right after i moved back here to TN (i had four fucking amps sitting here). Luckily, it went to the other guitarist in my skankin punk project. Unfortunately, he plays a strat through it and cranks the treble, much to everyone's dismay - i yell at him about it all the time - "TURN UP THE FUCKING MIDS FAGGOT!!!!" etc....

For those that haven't even taken the time to try out a stock windsor, fucking do it, they're awesome for the price. I bought mine for like $250.

Hey Greg,

If you plan to use that backing track and DIs more in the future, would you like me to export for you a more finished backing track, with actual toms and blast beats that dont force-feed the snare down one's throat?

Ermz, that would be greatly appreciated. I actually plan on recording some DIs in the near future. I don't want this song to turn into Ola's Holy Diver (despite how amazing it is :saint:).