the mood thread

Went out and had enough beer to feel relaxed.. off to bed as long as the feeling is holding on :)
sleep0044.gif

Dhatura said:
Being cute as shit, that's sort of quizzical.

Huh? NO. It means seriously, god damn, motherfucking cute. *bites knuckles* .

Okay, it means cute enough to NOT think about you when masturbating or else is will become a virulant habit.

You're not as cute as B*n though. I'm just helpless there.

nomana-nuniyan said:
Because I thought I was posting directly under him and it would be self explanitory that C. meant Cerulean , but then when i went back to look you had posted inbetween so I thought I'd edit it, write it out, to make it clear who I was talking to.
is the a c in my (nick) name? :)

Really SICK!
I just heard Comfortably numb by the SCISSOR SISTERS on the radio. It sounds like The Beegees with a beat! It sux!! It's just awfull!! :ill:

althea said:
Really SICK!
I just heard Comfortably numb by the SCISSOR SISTERS on the radio. It sounds like The Beegees with a beat! It sux!! It's just awfull!! :ill:
They play that song a lot on KinkFM (dutch alternative radio station) an I must say I like it a lot :loco:

i have this pink floyd tribute album by electronic music artists, some were really brilliant like helios creed and furnace but there were many awful covers on that album.