the mood thread

Dhatura said:
Autumn, that was what I read to my students on Monday when we studied To the Lighthouse :eek:

I love that book!

"What is the meaning of life?... a simple question; one that tended to close in on one with years. The great revelation had never come. The great revelation perhaps never did come. Instead there were little daily miracles, illuminations, matches struck unexpectedly in the dark"
To the lighthouse

And she drowned herself in the river by putting stones in her pockets.....
If I should die water's my grave...

So, you're a literature teacher? That's great, you have an important mission, Dhatura.

It's one of those days it seems :cry:

I don't know anymore what it is I'd like to do the most. Well I know kinda but don't know how to get there. One of those self destructive days when you're sure you ain't never gonna amount to nothing and all your choices will lead to a dead end. I'd love to just screw it all and go away.

Life is for living. It's a highway - up to you which turn you'll take. Bollocks it is.

Crack Hitler said:
It's one of those days it seems :cry:

I don't know anymore what it is I'd like to do the most. Well I know kinda but don't know how to get there. One of those self destructive days when you're sure you ain't never gonna amount to nothing and all your choices will lead to a dead end. I'd love to just screw it all and go away.

Life is for living. It's a highway - up to you which turn you'll take. Bollocks it is.

oh i understand you so well...