the mood thread

Faelivrin said:
i just want to say that now i am the hapiest girl in the world :p today was my first show in theatre ( the public was about 200 people =P[for me it's a lot of... =)]) and i didn't fall from stage, and didn't mistake =D and everything was great =D thank you for attention GODNIGHT! :)

did anyone record the play?

lol :p

I feel a little sad cause me bf just went home, but on the other side happy cause we'll see again on thursday and I'll have 2 days off next week... and also happy cause I'll have my first foto exhibition together with a good friend of mine, she also makes cool pics so we will present them here in may :) :) :)

DragonLady1 said:
I feel a little sad cause me bf just went home, but on the other side happy cause we'll see again on thursday and I'll have 2 days off next week... and also happy cause I'll have my first foto exhibition together with a good friend of mine, she also makes cool pics so we will present them here in may :) :) :)
be sure to post them here, will you? Have a nice one mate!

I feel anxious to get on the road. seems my thai tour is shortened a bit damn it! first possible tests for schools are 24th of may, and the first available seats on bangkok plane 6th of april, which leaves me like less than 7 weeks of good traveling. or am I nitpicking? :erk:

I've had my share of traveling by myself over the past few years, so long periods of lonesome wandering ain't a problem really, more preferable, actually :) yes I'll be on my own, tho I doubt I'll be all alone the whole time, heh. aah well, I'll some weeks left in june/july so I shouldn't be complaining I reckon.