the mood thread

Get better Fae, (*sending cheese*) at last I'm glad you and the guys are ok. I just have to sit down on what things can happen... I mean how can one kill in a hospital? it's some like stealing things from a church... (once we had to cancel our concert because that happened...) wahh this word does make me get frightened even if I always say it can't no more...

ferret.jpg

I'm not happy it's over, but I'm looking forward to the university and all the things. I'm waiting for choir to restart, not to mention that we will have some Swiss tour in November (hope its still up), so I'm waiting that as well. I don't like this period of the year for the memories it brings up in me, so I'd be happy if it was like... the 3th of September or something like that. or 6th. or a week after, cause Danny will be playing here at those times :) :) :)

DragonLady1 said:
I just came home from wacken and it was amazing! great to meet jamie and his girl there as well, was much fun hehe :) we got a really cool booze with the finnish and irish lads there, was a blast, so sad that its already over :( but see u at summer breeze then hopefully :)
is there a festival you HAVENT gone to??

too much metal for me, I would go crazy. At graspop 2002 I almost died from all the metal, had one of the best weekends of my life though with the mates there, but the metal....too much metal...

at Sziget I was almost never at the Metal Stage. I saw Amorphis, My Dying Bride, The Gathering and a bit of Children of Bodom, that's all I think. other times I was at the world music stage. I loved that stage, it had more feeling in it than any other stages. even it was great to see the ppl's happy faces while dancing and listening to the music. think it would have been be too much for me too, to be like all the time at the metal stage, like I did some years ago. maybe that's the best in that fest, that the place is big, and houses every kind of music and you can't hear the other stages because of the distances. and if you don't like one, you walk to another hoping it will be ok. after awhile I always find some that I like :)

Spot on there mate :D

Seriously, the world music stage is really the best, we saw Kíla there, which was the best concert of this season for me, I hadn't known them before. But in general, the sound of that stage is the top, but the tents are shitty most of the time, well, the metal tent is just always shitty. What I like is that there are non-musical programs too, like little things you can check out for yourself, and that you can eat always and as much as you want :)

But the Luminarium was a great disappointment.

DragonLady1 said:
hehe cheers
have fun mate... I also love festival, and its so sad that summer breeze this weekend is already the last one :yell:

but well, we're gonna have a paaarrrttyyyyyyy :headbang:
and i deffenatly had a great party :headbang:
luckely i didn't have an overdose of music this time (i had on graspop), and i even saw arround 40 bands on 3 days :headbang: a great party afterwards :headbang: a freebeerparty at the artist area :headbang: (yes, we sneaked in again a few times :D) and a nice talk with a girl (maegan or something) who was along with the dandy warhols :headbang: (she even asked me to join her on there tour to show her europe.. but i couldn't :yell: :cry: ) and last but not least, .. i kissed a girl.. me, HAHAHa... she walk next to me and i said as a joke that i knew what she needed.. a boyfriend.. and she said yes and kissed me :worship: :loco: and after standing there and all me mates shouting and screaming next to us i said 'cheers and have a great day' she said bye too and we both turned arround and walked our own way ..but after 5 seconds i realised i should have gone along with her to the camping so i ran after her but couldn't find her anymore (it was verry crowdy) :yell: :cry:

oooh i love festivals , up to the next one 'feest in het park' next weekend with Sonic Youth, Buscemi, Thindersticks.. anyone up for a party?

1: SHE kissed you!
2: yes, you're stupid
3:where's feest in het park?
i didn't see many bands at graspop this year.for the first time . my attention was somewhere else i guess