the mood thread

ah yes but at least u can understand why u hurt urself... well I still like that sentence, dunno why, it makes sense to me... I mean if u are not in a relation u miss a lot of nice moments but for sure also a lot of bad and hurting ones so its oke for that point ;)

ah well, i used to think so earlier, didn't give a fuck about people in general and probably even less for my short time relationships in between. but now i think a serious relationship is worth the trouble. it's more up and downs, more extremes, sure, but it's far from getting boring. maybe over the years, but that's another story.

I feel pretty shitty, vomity and feverish, even looking at the screen makes me puke. I'm not sure I'll live till the morning.

*turns to the wall and dies*

:err:

and yes, i'm going to see Katatonia too..

at Prog-Power europe in holland , oktober the second or something..

i'm looking out for a katatonia-gig since long a time cause all you people say it's damn good..

DragonLady1 said:
actually the one at summer breeze wasnt their best one, it took quite a while till they were in the mood, but the one I saw in switzerland was fantastic!
I'm really looking forward to that gig since I haven't had a chance to see them live yet. Thankfully, I don't have to work at the entrance that night, so I can fully enjoy the show. :headbang:
There's some other heavy concerts coming up in the near future - 1349, Gorgoroth, Cannibal Corpse, Kataklysm, Graveworm, Into Eternity, Carpathian Forest... It's gonna get cold this fall. o_O