the mood thread

Loona said:
my sister was like the same, especially because she wrote something wrong in her timetable, and she went in at half past 7 to realise she has no first lesson today :lol:
okay, not this funny, when she came home she was about to kill us all :ill:

me, university haven't started yet, guess I'll look just the same :cry:

pity :) yesterday i had similar thing cause my english teacher thought my class have first lesson with her but it was mistake so we had one free english lesson ;)

as i know You have one month holidays more... :}

Faelivrin said:
as i know You have one month holidays more... :}
wish you were right, but I will start on Monday :ill:
but okay, I've been waiting for it, so I'm not angry or things like that. and the first 2-3 weeks are all about trying to organise the timetable, nothing serious...

about the way I feel is something like 'yesterday I had a sore throat, today I have no voice...' my mood is OK though, (not as my parents', since the only way I can communicate with them is writing down what I want :D )
wondering what will the lecturer say tomorrow to all this... :ill: (as I see I won't say a thing...)

I feel like i am a bit disappointed.
First : some people here are really fucktards. No names, this is just a mood thread.
Second : France didn't even win against Israel.
Third : I'm fed up with being French, because we are easily criticized and that's annoying.
Ahhhhhhhhh!I feel better now.

french_anatheman said:
I feel like i am a bit disappointed.
First : some people here are really fucktards. No names, this is just a mood thread.
Second : France didn't even win against Israel.
Third : I'm fed up with being French, because we are easily criticized and that's annoying.
Ahhhhhhhhh!I feel better now.

move from france to poland :]
there are better :]
- often anathema gigs
- me :p
- look at point first and second :}

my mood is ok :} today i took part in art on anniwersary of warsaw rising and everything went very good :} and i am proud that i didn't mistake my txt :p

Faelivrin said:
move from france to poland :]
there are better :]
- often anathema gigs
- me :p
- look at point first and second :}

my mood is ok :} today i took part in art on anniwersary of warsaw rising and everything went very good :} and i am proud that i didn't mistake my txt :p
hey you know i would if i could, if i wouldn't mind breaking her...
personnally it wouldn't bother me to leave France, but that's the land where i am born.
But i hope we'll meet one day fae :)
Hey BTW, can't connect slsk anymore...dunno why. Alicja must be furious:erk:

we will meet :] on some Anathema gig :] unfortunately it will happen next year =[ but it will :] in poland or france :p if the play in france i hope you will help me and if they play in poland i help you (for ure they'll play in poland :p)

when i conncect to slsk my computer stops wirking and i have to restart it ;\ so i don't use or use very rare... =[

alicja will forgive you =} i'll tell her that you canit connect if you want :}

Your speech becomes broken with all the broken smileys. My mental eyes stop at each of them and my mental lungs take a breath.

I'm so tired, didnt get much sleep this weekend, but I'm quite happy cause it was cool to be in Vienna again, see my mother again after 4 months and meet some friends... and I had really great food, my mother makes the best schnitzels ;)