the mood thread

Achernar said:
I'm always open to all kinds of stuff without alcohol except anything intruding me arse. And I mean anything! I should start a poll on this. :D

hahaha :tickled: thats the way i like it...
and yeah, why not make a poll about it :tickled: :tickled:

Achernar said:
I'm always open to all kinds of stuff without alcohol except anything intruding me arse. And I mean anything! I should start a poll on this. :D
No. Please not another poll about this kind of stuff... This will ice the forum for another week...

althea said:
Saying goodbye just sux doesn't it?
Even if you see him again in 6 days ... It's just too long! :erk:
FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS when I say goodbye to my gf it always means I won't see her for about 2 months :mad:
All you people that see your loved ones once a week should be HAPPY.

I'm dead tired... We played a great gig (we can call it "sold out", 250 people in a 230 people capacity hall!) friday evening, but it was very physical on stage, moving and that... Yesterday was alright, but today I feel pain in my neck, back, everywhere in fact... :erk: The worst thing is that I'll be @ work in 30 minutes... have fun... :yell: Oh, and I'm glad to see all of you here again... :worship:

Thortyir said:
I'm dead tired... We played a great gig (we can call it "sold out", 250 people in a 230 people capacity hall!) friday evening, but it was very physical on stage, moving and that... Yesterday was alright, but today I feel pain in my neck, back, everywhere in fact... :erk: The worst thing is that I'll be @ work in 30 minutes... have fun... :yell: Oh, and I'm glad to see all of you here again... :worship:

i am exhausted too... i had played football for 5 hours... and it was raining and after snowing ;) but it was great.... i'm gonna sleep now.... tomorrow i won't be able to move anything... he he =)

Yeah I know I shouldn't be complaining. 6 days is nothing compared to 2 months.

Cerulean said:
Oh and today was meet the parents day eh for you? :tickled:

Yeah!! And it went great!! :) I was very nervous in the beginning, but not for long. "Meet the parents" is always kinda stressy I guess.

Oh foooooock. Now feeling exhausted. Damn them lizards that come out at nights. Saw Katatonia on saturday, or atleast I think so :tickled:. I must've drank like 11 beers before we went to the club and before the gig I downed three or four pints there. When the gig started I had handfull of pints cause stone gave me her one and I still had two of my own :lol: :ill:

needless to say I feel wrecked at the moment, haha. barf.