the mood thread

i'm in the mood for something stupid again.. quiting my job so i can go to pukkelpop and don't have to miss the pre-party today :headbang:

ooh god, i love festivals..

*born to party, forced to work* mode

see ya in a few days :wave: have a great weekend yourself

shit man, have a blast :Spin:

now feeling pissed off. I found cheap cd's at this online-shop (mew and johnny cash) but I can't change my account details for some reason. Don't wanna order the stuff to my old address so the lady living there now would get my cd's... :yell:

now the only thing I feel is my stomach-ache :erk:
okay, and that I have to work because there's a great sale at the corner bookstore and I want to buy some books but I have no money and the sale ends tomorrow :(
okay guys, off to make some more bead-animals... damn I need that money...

marginalé said:
i'm in the mood for something stupid again.. quiting my job so i can go to pukkelpop and don't have to miss the pre-party today :headbang:

ooh god, i love festivals..

*born to party, forced to work* mode

see ya in a few days :wave: have a great weekend yourself

hehe cheers
have fun mate... I also love festival, and its so sad that summer breeze this weekend is already the last one :yell:

but well, we're gonna have a paaarrrttyyyyyyy :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

weelll..

my mood.. Im kinda tired I have a funny taste in my mouth and the server at work is being a tit so Im aggrovated cos it means I wont meet my target for today and I dont get to go home half an hour early on friday. I get my results for my exams tomorrow I dont know whether Im excited or really dreading it Ive managed not to think about how possibly bad I may have done since I did very little work.

Im on this cabbage soup diet thing as of tommorrow but its meant to work really well so fingers crossed Ill get rid of a few unwanted pounds in the next few weeks.

err.. to everyone festivalling it up this summer hope you are all enjoying yourselves!

Fae seek some psychological guidance from people with the expertise to help instead of sharing it with people who dont know you and you dont know them..

yesterday i wa a witness of a murder in polish hospital. 2 murderers killed by gun man who have been lying opposite to my boyfriend....
feel a little bit strange? ;\ happy that they did't kill us but it wasn't good feeling to hear and see what happened =((((((((((((((((