The most anticipated record for 2004?

Neverlady

Sep 12, 2001
You read the question, I'd like to see your answers! I'm interested in what kinda bands Evergrey fans listen to.

Evergrey - the inner circle
Symphony X - tba
Ark - tba
Threshold - tba
and hopefully a new Fates Warning album

Np: Evergrey - Shadowed (live)

Don't you mean "grey *havens*" with your member title? Well I don't know if you're referring to Tolkien anyway...

Definitely looking forward to the next Dark Tranquillity album too.

Parasta Ennen said:
Undoubtably In Flames - Soundtrack to your escape.
I already heard that one.. And I must say, the first song will knock you of your chair..

Other albums I'm looking forward to: the new evergrey off course, finntroll, darkane and TESTAMENT... Hell yeah!!!!

Dio-Magica II & III

New Evergrey

New Samael

Damageplan's debut

Control Denied's second album (If all of the legal BS is sorted out anytime soon...)

A new Testament album would be nice!

That's about all I can think about right now. It seems like most of the bands I like released an album last year or to my knowledge have no plans of releasing one this year.

New Symphony X
New Dave Matthews Band (not metal but i love them, but i think they should be releasing a new album this year?)
Possibly new Tool, but who knows when they will release another record :hotjump:

I'm really looking forward to the new Judas Priest, Exodus, Testament, Megadeth, Suicidal Tendencies(hopefully by this year, Mike Muir is having surgery on his back) and of course Evergrey!

I think I also heard theres gonna be a new rob zombie album out too...

Besides Evergrey-
Sentenced, Iced Earth, Primal Fear, Masterplan, Nevermore (not the new one though~), Iron Maiden, Jag Panzer, Children of Bodom

OOPS- and Symphony X
How could I forget them?

Gotta add the possible DVD for BE there too.

How do you know the next IE will be released in 2004 am_ash? It took them ages to release The Glorious Burden too after it was recorded, plus I don't think Jon's in a hurry to make another album since it's probably going to be the Something Wicked concept album...

Well Horseman, since Jon Shaffer is having back problems, I can probably tell you with certainty that there will be no new IE out, besides the Glorious Burden that is, this year. Touring is also in the bag for now....