The 'Most Badass Videogame Characters' Thread

Who is the most badass videogame character ever?

• Master Chief (Halo)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link (The Legend of Zelda)

• Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog)

• Total voters

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
I saw something like this going on over at some gaming site and, due to my sheer want for Duke ukem Foreve, thought this thread would be fitting. No idea if we have such a thread yet, but if we do then we'll pretend the old one doesn't exist because its probably gay.

Poll created - if you choose 'Other' then for fuck's sake say who 'Other' is! Give a few reasons why you voted for the badassery that you err... voted for.

Also, boobs.

EDIT: Some of these are obvious, others are not. No bitching and whining over why some fag like Waluigi didn't make the cut because, fuck Waluigi.

haha, looks like i was in to early. THATS WHAT SHE SAID AMIRITE? wait thats wierd. anyway. Duke nukems a fucking badass. My second would be Master chief because i don't really like the others, but at the end of the day hes nothing compared to duke because hes in a suit of shielded armour and has marines. whereas Duke just has muscles and rape.

duke3d_dx9_1april06.jpg

YOU WANT THIS.

Johan gets bonus points for mentioning Auron, I think he'd almost win this thread outright :lol: We'd have to mak him have a fight with Dante to see who the winner is

Some interesting choices, also some slightly retarded ones. Keep 'em coming!

i like the guise from gears of war. Also Altair from assassins creed, Gordon freeman from half-life series. Havok from c&c renegade haha, the main character you play from Bioshock, fallout 3, morrowind, oblivion and red faction. Shephard from mass effect.

Ah c'mon, Barret's got a gun for an arm and swears, Cid smokes, how can you be anymore bad ass than that? And Sephiroth tried to destroy the world. Cloud just has a big sword and went insane for a while. He's still pretty cool though.
Though thinking about it, he does have a big motorbike....